Video Recording #2 ✔️

We arrived at the plane and Happy opened the door for Peter and I.
"Come on. I'm not taking your bags." Happy says but then I see him start to pick up my bags.
"Hey Happy, I can take them." I say in a soft voice. He seems really stressed out so I try to be as polite as I can. He stays quiet for a second almost as if in shock, and then gives me my bags with a small smile and nod.
We board the plane and I take a seat diagonal from Happy and Peter sits next to me while he's still rolling the camera.
"That's where you're gonna sit?" Happy asks.
"Yeah." Peter says back. I quickly get sweaty and flustered thinking that I might have done something that was wrong.
"This your first time on a privet plane?" Happy asks.
"This is our first time on any plane." I say as I rub the back of my neck.
Happy then moves to a different spot and I slump in my seat.
Peter turns the camera to me and I cover my face with my hands.
"So now your all camera shy huh sis." Peter questions.
"I'm just plain panicked. There's a lot of first impression I have to make with you beside my side. I just hope they don't mistake us for having the same personalities." I say back.
"What does that mean?" Peter asks. I sigh
"Never mind Pete." I say.
...
"Should it be making that noise?" Peter asks nervously.
I ignored him.
...
Peter walks over to a sleeping Happy and puts his camera right above Happy. Happy then moves and Peter scrambles back next to me.
I lean over and wack him one on the back of his head.
"Ow." Peter quietly complains.
"Don't mess with Happy." I say in a hushed yell.