High Tech and Rivers ✔️

I laughed with M.j as we drank our slushes.
"Can you send me that video? It's so going in the scrap book."
"Totally." She says. She then whips out her phone and taps on it a few times.
My phone dings and I then save the video to my phone.
"I wonder what's happening at the party." I say. M.j shrugs her shoulders.
"I know one thing, they're not having slushes." She says. I smile and she smiles back.
I look up and then see a blue cloud of smoke over some trees.
I quickly grab my phone and pretended to get a text. I put away my phone and looked towards M.j.
"My aunt wants me home. Something about choirs that still need to be done. I'll see you at school tho." I say.
"Okay, I'll see you later." She said to me as she saluted. I salute back and walk away.
As soon as I know M.j can't see me, I run toward my hideout.
I quickly put on my suit and secure my hideout before swinging toward the direction of the cloud smoke that I saw.
When I arrived I realized that I'm the first one there. Peter isn't around which may or may not be good. I watch the guys play around a little bit with the high tech weapons and tried to sell them. The guy didn't really look interested and frankly nether would I. It's all stuff that I don't think I would understand, much less want to use.
I then hear a obnoxious ring tone and the merchant guys pull their gun on the unarmed man. Peter then swoops down.
"Hey, Hey come on. If your gonna shoot at something shoot at me." Peter says.
"Oh brother." I say under my breath with disappointment. The dude turns to shoot Pete and I web the dude's gun away from him and punch him in the face.
"I always have to save your butt." I say as I shake my head.
Peter starts to run at the other merchant. The dude then pulls some high tech out and punches Peter in the stomach. He turns and back hands me across the face. I fly back and hit a pillar. I hear their van start up and get up. I then see Peter getting dragged by the van.
I start to swing after them but I'm a little slower than the van due to injury.
My enjoyment of Peter being dragged became short as they fired another high tech weapon making a door fall off the van. I then start to worry about the possibility of Peter getting hit.
They had a few close calls but Peter ended up being dropped off near a few mailboxes.
"Oh come on!" He yells.
"Come on slow poke. We have bad guys to catch." I say as I swing past him.
"Wait! I know a short cut." Peter says. I land next to him.
"Lead the way." I say.

We then pass through multiple yards while braking some property and scaring some people. We then make it on to the roofs where we can see the van.
"Remind me to never take your short cuts again." I say as we jump roof to roof.
"Thought you got away from me didn't ya." Peter said more to himself than anyone else. "I gotcha right where I want ya." He says.
I then stop for a little bit and look behind us. My eyes widen as I see a person flying towards us. My body facing straight towards it.
"Peter!" I said with a worried yell.
"Surprise!" I hear him yell.
All of a sudden then breath is taken out of me. A metal claw is wrapped tightly around my throat as I struggle to breath. My hands grip the metal claw begging for it to let go. I turn my head slightly and see Peter also being carried but by his legs.
We are then carried high into the sky. My vision gets blotchy and black dots appear. I hear beeping and then Peter yelling.
The metal claw let's go and I get a deep breath back into my lungs. I feel at ease as I fall though the sky.
My joy of air is shortly lived as my lungs are then filled with water. I open my eyes and see the moon shine through the water. It's so peaceful down here. I then close my eyes.