Washington, DC ✔️

Y/N POV
I watched Peter run in front of me towards his team. Unlike Peter, I walked to the group of geeks.
"Hey guys." He says as he slows to a stop in front of Liz.
"Peter?" She asks.
"Ya I was hoping I could uh, rejoin the team." He says.
"No. No way. You can't just quit on us, stroll up and be welcomed back by everyone." Flash protests.
"Hey welcome back Peter." The club director said. "Flash you're back to first alternate." I snicker and Flash looks at me then back at the director.
"What?" Flash says.
"He's taking your place."
"I'm excuse me, can we go already? Because I was hoping to get in some light protesting in before dinner." I turn and see M.j join the party.
"Make that two." I say as I walk over to M.j and high five her.
"Protesting is patriotic. Let's get on the bus." The director says.
Flash throws his coat at Peter and we all get on the bus.
On the bus I sit a bus seat away from M.j.
Then I see Flash pop up from the seat in front of me.
"So, what are you doing on this bus sweet cheeks?" Flash asks.
"I'm here to support the team. Fortunately you're a alternative." I say to him.
"Ahh but I'm still part of the team. So thanks for rooting for me." He says with a wink as he sits down. I roll my eyes.

We road for a while until both Peter and I got a call. Peter excused himself while I just moved to the back of the bus.
We both look at each other before we answer the phone.
"Hello." We say.
"I got a blip on my screen here. You guys left New York?" Happy asked.
"Nice to hear from you too Happy." I say. "It's really nothing Happy. Just a school field trip."
"Hey hey, I'll decide if it's no big deal." Happy pauses. "Sounds like it's no big deal."
"Told you so." I say. "We should talk more often Happy, you seemed stressed." I say as I hang up. I look and see Peter is still on the phone.
I decide to ignore it and I move back to my seat. I then lean over towards M.j.
"Yo." I whisper. She turns her head.
"Yeah?" She asks.
"You want to be roomies at the hotel?" I ask her. She looks at me like I'm crazy.
"Duh. Isn't that what best friends are supposed to do. I didn't plan on sleeping with one of those other geeks." She said. I laughed and the bus ride continued.

Once we get settled into our rooms M.j disappears, saying that she was gonna go find where they keep the food or finding out what time the food opens.
Once she left I put the do not disturb slip on my door knob and locked the door.
I walk over to my duffle bag and pull out all the cloths. I then pull out the bottom fabric piece of the bag to reveal my suit.
I make sure all the windows are closed and covered before I put on my suit.
"Activate Training Wheels Protocol." I say out loud but soft.
"Hello Y/N." I hear Carol say.
"Hey C. What do I have to do today?" I ask.
"We have a quiz that I have to give you. Would you like to start with that?" She asked.
"Yep." I say, popping the p.
After a question filled quiz I finally get done after about 23 minutes.
"Congratulations on completing the rigorous Training Wheels Protocol In gaining access to your suits full capabilities." Carol says. I smile.
"Couldn't have done it without you." I say. "I better get going now. I need to be well rested for tomorrow. Goodnight Carol."
"Goodnight Y/N."
I then put my suit back away in its hiding spot, unlock the door for M.j and go to sleep.