Wonderful School ✔️

I sat behind Peter in the first class we had. A lecture had been going on but I wasn't paying much attention. Instead, I was watching a video of Peter and i's superhero selves in action on YouTube.
"Peter!" The teachers voice caught Peter's and my own attention. "You still with us?"
"Uhh ya.." peter goes on about the equation and gets it right.
"See Flash being the fastest isn't always the best if you are wrong." The teacher says. The class laughs and Flash turns around.
"You're dead." He mouths to Peter. I then catch his eye and mouth back.
"Try me." As I pop my knuckles.

The bell rings and Pete and I split to our different classes. I sit down in my next class and look at the board. Just more stuff that I already know about. I finished the homework like, a week ago. I grab the one of my note books and open to my secret page titled "Sleep Shards."
I start to sketch out what I want the new version to look like and what I want it to do.

After a while the bell rings and I grab lunch. I walked to Peter and Ned's table. When I got there the were both gazing at Liz who was setting up the Homecoming decorations. They then start talking about Liz's cloths and I scrunch my nose.
"We should probably stop staring at before it gets creepy tho." Peter said as he continued to stare.
"Too late." Myself and another girl said. They then look at both the girl and I.
"You guys are losers." The other girl states.
"Well then why do you sit with us?" Ned asks.
"Because I don't have any friends." She stated.
"Not anymore." I say as I sit in front of her. "I need more girl friends." I stick my hand out to her. "My name's Y/N. Y/N Parker" She shakes my hand.
"Call me M.j." She said. I smile and look at her a little more closely.
"Aren't you in my art class?"

I walk with Peter to his extra club, a Academic Decathlon thing. I sit next to M.j who had become my new best friend in less than a day.
I drowned out what the club was practicing and concentrated more on what Peter was discussing with the club director.
"Peter it's nationals. Is there no way you can take one weekend off?" The club director asked.
"I can't go to Washington because if Mr. Stark needs me than I have to make sure that I'm here." Peter says.
"You've never even been in the same room as Tony Stark." Flash says.
"Oh my lord Peter. I told you that I would cover for you. It's just one weekend." I say.
"Wait, what's happening?"
"Peter is not going to Washington."
"No no no no."
"Why not?"
"Really? Right before nationals." Liz says. That's outta get him into rethinking. Liz with the guilt trip.
"He already quit marching band and robotics lab." M.j said. I look toward her with a little shock. I didn't even tell her that. "I'm not obsessed with him I'm just very observant." M.j says as a recover.
Liz then turns. "Flash, you're in for Peter." She states.
"Oof, I don't know. I got to check my calendar first. I got a hot date with Black Widow coming up." Flash says. I roll my eyes.
"*Ding* That is false." I hear one kid say. I chuckle and shake my head.
"What did I tell you about using the bell for comedic purposes." The club director says.
"Aww come on coach. They're just having fun. Loosen up." I say as I get up and walk out.