School Worry✔️

When I get to school my eyes are bloodshot and red. I get called to the principals office and he talks to me. I don't really listen as he lectures me.
I then get out of the office and see Ned.
"Are you expelled? Do you have to go to that high school on forty-six with the principal that has a crossbow." Ned asks.
"I'm pretty sure that's a myth but no I'm not expelled." I say.
"You're so lucky." He says.

In every class she's missing. A empty desk that's left to taunt me.
After second hour Ned comes up to me.
"Dude do you know where Y/N is?" He asks. I sharply inhale. I look around and pull Ned to a empty corner.
"You know that Furry thing right?" I ask.
"Yeah." He said. I sigh.
"That alien weapon hit her. They don't know the side effects of it so, she's in the new Avengers facility in a medically induced coma." I say. Ned frowns and stairs off. We stood in silence for a little bit until Ned spoke up.
"If I'm to be honest, I never thought this would happen. I mean, you guys have super powers. But now, with all of this." He looks at me. "It feels a lot more real." We stay silent for another minute.
"Is she okay? Besides being in a coma and that stuff. Can we see her?" Ned asks.
"Mr. Stark said she was improving." I nod. "But we can't go visit her. He said he'd send the address or something when we can visit." I say.
"We better go to class." Ned says as we made our way there.

At lunch I poked at my food.
"Hey Parker." I hear. I turn and see Flash casually but neatly dressed and a paper in his hand. "You know where sweet cheeks is?" He asks.
"Don't call her that." I say as I turn back to my tray.
"Hey! I'm talking to you." He says. "Where is Y/N." He asks.
"She's not here." I say.
"Okay. When is she gonna be back at school?"
"We don't know."
"Is she sick or something?" He asked.
"More like in the hospital." I say as I look at him. He stands there shocked. He drops the paper he had on his hand.
"I-I'm sorry for bothering you, I hope she gets better." He stutters. He then quickly speed walks away.
I bend down and pick up the paper that Flash dropped. My eyes widened when I saw what Flash had wrote
"Would you like to go to Homecoming with me?"
I fold it into my pocket and nervously make my way to my next class.

I say in detention and M.j leaned over to me.
"Yo, Where's your sister?" She asked.
"Hospitalized." I say. Her eyes widen
"What the heck happened." She whispered to me.
"Chemical explosion." I lie. She nods and slumped back in her chair as she continued to draw.