The Side Kick ✔️

The next day at school everyone was all over Spider-Man and Arachnid.
"Dude, dude, dude." I hear as Peter and I see Ned. "What is it like being famous when nobody knows it's you?" He asks. I laugh lightly.
"Crazy" both Peter and I say.
"It's crazy." Ned says. "Should we tell everyone?" He asks.
"No! Don't." I say.
"Should I,tell everyone?" Ned says with a smile starting.
"Absolutely not. Do you not remember how awkward it was in gym class that one time?" I say.
"Oh, come on, we got to get to class." Ned says. I start to walk with him.
"I'm not going to class." Peter says, stopping me dead in my tracks.
"What! Peter are you skipping?!" I whisper yell.
"Dude, you're already in so much trouble for ditching the Decathlon." Ned says.
"I know I know. Y/N go on with out us. I have to talk to Ned for a minute." Peter says.
"To do what, go behind my back again?" I say as I cross my arms. He looked at me.
"I just need to talk to him about him being the guy in the chair for me the other day in DC." He says.
"We have a Spanish quiz tho." I say.
"Just go Y/N, we don't want you to get in trouble." He said. I huffed
"Fine." I say as I turn and walk into Spanish.

As soon I got out of school I ran to my hideout, put on my suit and went to my computers.
"Hey Carol."
"Hello Y/N. What can I do for you?" She asks.
"Can you track Peter, again." I said, knowing he was going to go behind my back.
"Of corse, he's currently on his way to interrogate Arron Davis." She says.
"Who's Arron Davis? Do we know him?" I ask.
"You encountered him last Friday." She says.
"Must have been when we fought those handlers. Can you do a background check?" I ask. His records then showed up. It gave me basic information about how he looked and then described his criminal record.
"Set a corse for where Peter is." I say as I stand up.
"Corse set."

I get to the parking garage and see that nothing as really happened yet. I wait in the distance as the dude Arron walks to his car.
Peter then webs his hand to his car, flips down and starts to talk in a really deep voice that I know isn't his.
"What happened to your voice?" Arron asks.
"What do you mean what happened to my voice?" Peter questions in the deep voice.
"I heard you by the bridge. I know what a girl sound like." The dude says.
"I feel offended." I say as I flip down and start walking towards them. "He sounds more like a squirrel on helium." I say. The dude looks at me up and down.
"So why did your side kick come to interrogate me?" He asks.
"I am not her side kick!" Peter says now with his normal voice.
"Shush my side kick." I say.
"Look man. These guys are selling weapons that are crazy dangerous. They can't be out on the streets. If one of them can cut Delmar's Bodega in half-" Peter said before he was cut off.
"You know Delmar's?" Arron asked.
"Yeah, best sandwiches in Queens." He responds.
"Sub Heaven's pretty good."
"It's too much bread."
"I like bread."
"Boys, please, focus." I say catching their attention.
The man didn't say anything and Peter started walking away, scolding someone named Karen.
"The other night, you told that dude, "if you shoot somebody, shoot me."" The dude began, making Peter stop. "That's pretty ballsy. Both of you taking them on." Peter then started to walk back. "I don't want those weapons in this neighborhood. I got a nephew who lives here."
"Who are these guys." Peter asked.
"Can you tell us anything about the guy with the wings?" I ask.
"Other than he's a psychopath dressed like a demon, nothing." He says back. "I don't know who he is or where he is." Peter then hit his head on the car. "I do know where he's going to be." He says.
"Really?" I ask.
"Yeah, this crazy dude I used to work with.. he's supposed to be doing a deal with him." Aaron says. Peter then gets all excited. "I didn't tell you where. You don't have a location."
"Right, Of corse. Yeah, my bad. Silly. Just- Yeah. Where is it?" Peter says.
"Can I give you some advice?" Aaron asks. "You got to get better at this part of the job."
"I don't understand. I'm intimidating." Peter says as he tries to act cool.
"Dude, just stop." I say.
"State Island Ferry, 11." The dude says.
"Oh that's soon." Peter says. "That's going to dissolve in two hours." Peter says as he walks away.
"No, no, no. Come fix this."
"Two hours. You deserved that."
"I got ice cream in here."
"You deserved that. You're a criminal. Bye, Mr. criminal."
"Wait-" I say but Peter then webs away.
I turn to the dude. I get out my web dissolvers and help the guy's hand.
"He's such a child." I say.
"Ya know, if you weren't supposed to keep an identity I would take you out." Aaron says.
I laugh. "Ya right, I'm way younger than you are." I say. I then get his hand unstuck and he moves it around before looking at me.
"like, legally wrong kind of young?" He asks. I ignore his question.
"I better get going before my side kick gets himself killed." I then swing out of the building.

"Carol track where the Staten Island Ferry is. While your at it could you call Happy." I say.
"Done and done." She says. Red and blue markers show up telling me where to go and Happy also shows up on my screen.
"What are you-" Happy begins.
"I don't have much time to talk. Peter took off Tony's tracker and is now going to catch those guys that had the high tech weapons. They're supposed to be at the Staten Island Ferry, Okay? I know Mr. Stark told us not to interfere but my brother is so ignorant that I have to go after them for his safety." I then see the boat. "I've got to go now. Carol end call." I say as hang up with out letting Happy get in a word.
It's go time.