I Larb You 3000 ✔️

"What's the matter, I thought you loved larb." Aunt May said to Peter.
"Too larby? Not larby enough." Aunt May pushes. "How many times do I have to say larb before you talk to me?"
"Come on Petey, what's on your mind?" I ask.
"You know we larb you." Aunt May says to Peter. I giggle.
"It's just, the internship and I'm tired. Lot of work." Peter said.
"Oh come on Peter. I've told you. You need a brake, I'll cover for you." I say.
"No. I don't want you to get in trouble of anything. Can't put my little sister in harms way." He said. I then glared at him.
"By 30 seconds. I can take care of myself." I say as I eat some larb.
"The Stark internship. I have to tell you guys, I am not a fan of that Tony Stark." Aunt May told us. We both looked up at her in confusion.
"You seemed to have a fine time with him when we first met him." I say.
"Well he's distracting you guys all the time. He's got you in your head." Aunt May says.
Peter and I then look towards the little Tv.
It was the news talking about the robbery.
Aunt May turned around as well and watched.
It showed photos and videos of "Spider-Man" and "Arachnid."
"Neds right, I do look good in that suit." I thought to myself.
Aunt May turns to us and looks us in the eye. "If you spot something like that you turn the other way and run the other way." She said.
"Yeah, Yeah of course." Peter said as he straightens his back. I didn't say anything. I know my morals and running away is not something I like to do.
"Six blocks away from us." She says.
"I uh, need a new backpack." Peter says as he changes the subject.
"What?" May asks confused.
"Peter needs a new backpack." I say for him.
"That's five." She states. Then one of the employees comes over and places a plate down.
"Sticky rice pudding." He says.
"We didn't order that." Aunt May says.
"It's on the house." He says with the smile.
"Oh, thanks." She says before he walks away. "That was nice of him."
"I think he larbs you." Peter says. I snicker.
"Nah, It couldn't be for me." She says.
"Well I sure hope he doesn't larb Peter or I. That would be weird." I say with a small laugh.