Fighting Captain America ✔️

Peter and I swung until Captain America's shield cut our webs. We both roll and then look back at him.
"That thing does not obey the laws of physics." Peter says.
"Then again I don't think Captain here obeys the logic of Anatomy." I say back.
"Look kids, there's a lot going on here you don't understand." Cap said.
"Mr Stark said you'd say that, wow." Peter says as he webs his arm and I web his leg. We then pull him and as he slides Peter swings and greets him with his foot, making him get hit into the truck.
"He also said to go for your legs." Peter said.
"He must know you pretty well." I added on. Cap went to get his shield so I webbed his hands and held him back. He then twists and I go flying to the side.
Peter then webs his shield but Cap pulls him in and punches him. I then web up to a higher point and Peter soon joins me.
"Stark tell you guys anything else." Cap asked.
"That you're wrong, and you think you're right." I say.
"And that makes you dangerous." Peter says. As he starts to swing I just jump down.  Peter then gets kicked and as I start to run towards Cap he throws his shield at my stomach, throwing me back a little and tossing me on the ground a few feet apart from Peter.
"Guess he had a point." I heard Cap say before he hit something with his shield making the thing above us collapse. I quickly caught it before it hit Peter as he struggled to get up. My stomach still burned a little from the impact earlier but I suffered through.
"Ya got heart kids. Where you from?" He asked.
"Queens." Peter and I said together as he got up.
"Brooklyn." He said as he sprinted off.
Peter then helped me let go of the thing and make sure it was secure.
We then see the shield stealing dude from earlier turn into a giant.
"Holy-" Peter says. I just stare in utter amazement and confusion.
Then a dude from our team goes flying.
"I got him." Peter says as he try's to stop him from hitting a plane.
I then see the giant man tear a plane wing and throw it at Iron man.
"Okay, anybody on our side hiding any shocking and fantastic ability they'd like to disclose? I'm open to suggestions." Tony says.
"Well now that you mentioned it, I did sneak in some Sleep Shards even tho you told me not to." I say into the coms.
"That's my girl." Tony says. "How long can they keep someone out for?"
"Four hours for a normal person. I don't know anything about enhanced or super soldiers." I say back.
"That's gonna have to do. Throw the shards at the big guy first, see if we can get him out of the picture." Tony says.
"Copy that." I say as I swing to a position near the giant.
Peter then swings around and tries to web the giant up.
"I need a clear shot. Can you get him to stop moving. I've only got a few shards." I say towards Peter.
"I'm trying." Peter says back as he struggles. "Hey guys, have you ever seen that really old movie Gah-"
"Empire Strikes Back?" I ask.
"Yeah."
"Jesus Tony how old are these kids?" Someone on coms asks.
"I don't know, I didn't carbon date them. Their on the young side." Tony says back.
"You know that part, where there're on the snow planet?" Peter continues.
"Maybe the kid is onto something." Tony says.
"Would that get him still enough for me to get a clear shot?" I ask. I then see the giant start to slow down and get stiffer. "I'm going for it." I say into the coms.
I then concentrated and threw it right into his back. The dude started to stumble, fell down and shrunk but not before he hit Peter. I swung by and saw that the original giant was fast asleep and small. I then saw Peter on the ground by some crushed crates. I swing over to him and see that Stark is bent down next to him.
"Kid you alright?" Tony asks. Peter then freaks out and tries to attack him.
"Same side! Guess who. Hey, it's me" Tony says.
"Hey Mr. Stark, Y/N." Peter said. Tony then turns and notices me. He looks back down at Peter.
"Yeah." He says. "You're done, alright."
"What? I'm good, I'm fine." Peter argues.
"You did a good job now stay down."
"No. It's good-"
"Peter! For gods sake could you listen for once." I say to him.
"You're going home or I'll call Aunt May." Tony says. Peter stops struggling and Tony stands up and turns towards me.
"You okay?" He asks.
"I'm just fine. Shall we continue?" I say.
"Depends on how many shards you have." He says. I reach into my pocket and pull out the shards.
"I've only got three left." I said as I looked up at him. We then see a jet take off and Tony turns to me.
"Get the people that are not on our team. Hit them when you are in close proximity so it's harder for you to miss. I've got to stop that jet." Tony says as he flips his mask back on and starts flying towards it.
I swing and find the red dude from my team and the enhanced from the other team. She's completely still as I get into a position.
"Hope this works." I say under my breath. I then take in a deep breath and take the shot. It hits her and she then closes her eyes. Hopefully Indicating that it worked and she's asleep. The red dude then gets up and shoots some beam towards the sky.
I then realize it hits someone on my team as someone from both teams dive down.

I swing over to the spot as far as I can but I still have to run. When I get close enough I can see Tony over the body and one of our targets just standing. I quickly but quietly come up behind the target.
"Look I'm so sorry, this wasn't supposed to happe-" the bird dude said before I stabbed him with the crystal.
Tony then noticed that he stopped talking and only heard pants.
He looked up and saw the bird dude on the ground and you standing above him.
"We've got three people sleeping. You might want to get the enhanced first. I don't know how long the shard will last for her." I say back to him. He nods and looks me in the eye.
"Nice work kid. You should go take care of your brother. We've got it covered from here." Tony said. I nodded with a small smile.