Liz's Party ✔️

Aunt May was driving Peter, Ned and I to Liz's party. I was in the front and the boys were in back.
"House party in the suburbs. I remember these. I'm jealous." May says.
"It'll be a night to remember." Ned says.
"Ned, some hats wear men, you wear that hat." Aunt May says.
"Yeah it gives me confidence." He says back.
"This was a mistake." I hear Peter say. "Hey let's just go home."
"Oh Peter. I know I know it's really hard trying to fit in with all the changes in your body is going through. It's flowering tho." May says. I snort and laugh. May pushes my arm.
"You too young lady. I'm surprised you don't have a boyfriend yet." She says.
"There is one guy that keeps trying to get to Y/N." Ned says. I roll my eyes.
"Ohh, who is this Prince Charming?" She asks.
"This jerk called Flash. He picks on Peter and flirts with me to torture Peter more." I say with a straight face.
"She threatened him saying that if he said anything bad about me that she'd put her fist in his face." Peter said. Aunt May shrugs.
"I've known some power couples that have a love hate relationship." She says.
"Yuck!" I say. I open my car door and get out. "Not gonna happen. Bye aunt May." I close the door and start walking towards the house.
I knew Peter's plan for tonight and I didn't really approve. I had him covered and gave them a reasonable answer, yet he still ignored it. When Peter got out of the car I pulled him aside.
"Don't do anything stupid." I say to him.
"Why would you think I would do something like that? What do you think would ever make me do that?" He asked with fake hurt.
"Flash." I state. "Anyways. We better get inside." I say.

We walk into the party that was swimming with teens. I look around and spot Flash as Dj.
"Can't believe you guys are at this lame party." I hear. I turn and see M.j eating talking to Ned and Peter.
"You're here too." Ned notes.
"Am I." She says. I walk past the boys and next to M.j
"She's right. We're on our way out." I say. "Bye boys."
We start to walk out but then are stopped.
"Hey sweet cheeks why don't you come over here." I close my eyes and turn around to see Flash.
"I plan on keeping my promise. That is if your raisin sized brain can even remember it." I say.
"I haven't said a word yet about your brother. Shouldn't I get a prize for how well behaved I've been. How about one right on the lips." Flash said.
"Oh your absolutely right." I say in a fake sweet tone. Flash closes his eyes and puckers his lips with a smirk.
I turn around and see M.j with her phone already recording. She looks at me and gives me a thumbs up.
"I'm waiting sweet cheeks." He says with his eyes still closed.
I turn to him and punch him right in the mouth and nose.
He stumbles back, holds his nose and looks at me.
"I've waited so long to do that. You deserved that." I say. He pulls his hand away from where he was holding it and sees a little blood on his hand.
"Sorry sweetie, I'm not interested." I say as I turn around and walk with M.j

"But you will be." Flash says under his breath without me hearing.