Big Mouth Ned ✔️

"You guys got bit by a spider?" Ned asked.
We were currently telling Ned some basic stuff about our hero life while we walked to school. "Could it bite me? It probably would have hurt right. Even if it did hurt I'd let it bite me. Maybe. How much-"
"Slow down their tiger." I say.
"The spider is dead Ned." Peter says while he holds all of his books.

"Wow." Ned says.
We all stop walking as we see the damage of the buildings from last night. It looks so much different in the day than the night.
"You guys were here? You could have died." He said. My original smile flatted. Ned was right. And I wouldn't be able to live with myself if Peter had died.
"Do you guys lay eggs?" Ned asked braking the silence. Both Peter and I wiped our heads and looked at Ned.
"What!?" We both said.
"Nooo." Peter said.

Ned continued to ask more questions each class we had together.
"Can you spit venom?" He asked.
"I can't spit it but the Sleep Shards are supposed to be kind of throwing venom." I say casually. They both look over at me.
"Really?! That's so cool. Can Peter do that?" Ned asked.
"Nope. She won't give me the formula." Peter said.
"Don't worry bro, I checked the other day and found out that Stark doesn't even know the formula yet." I say.
"That's so cool!" Ned said.

It was now currently in P.E with my bestie M.j.
We partnered up for doing sit ups but didn't really do anything. M.j joked around by saying that reading was exercise and proceeded to lift the book up and down. I laughed but then turned my attention to the benches when I heard someone ask "Well what about the Spider-Man, oh and Arachnid." They then continue to talk about it and then Liz admitted that she had a crush on Spider-Man. I smirked. Peter liked Liz and Liz liked Spider-Man. Spider-Man is Peter. This is such a match making time.
All of a sudden I hear someone yell, "Peter knows Spider-Man and Arachnid!" My eyes widen and my head wipes towards Ned. Everyone stops moving and looks at Peter.
Peter gets up.
"Uhh umm no I don't. I mean-" Peter starts.
"They're friends." Ned says. I put my head in my hands.
Flash then gets down from the ropes.
"Ya like Coach Wilson and Captain America are friends." Flash says.
"I've met them, a couple times but it's umm, through the Stark internship. Umm well I'm not really supposed to talk about it." Peter says as Flash walks toward him.
"You know what, maybe you should invite them to Liz's party." Flash says.
"I'm having people over tonight. You're more than welcome to come." Liz says.
"Your having a party." Peter says.
"Yeah it's gonna be dope. You should definitely invite your personal friends." Flash said. "Wait, doesn't Y/N also have the Stark internship?" He looks towards me. "You should ask Arachnid to be my date to the party." He says.
"And why exactly would she want to go with a person like you, lint licker." I say. The whole class Oo's at it and I smirk. "And anyways, I'm sure they have better things to do like, fight crime. They are hero's you know."
"Yeah, it's okay, I'm sure they are way to busy for parties anyway." Liz says
"Aww come on they'll be there, right Parker." Flash says.
"Oh and Flash." I say. He turns.
"Yeah sweet cheeks?"
"My fist will be in your face if I hear you saying anything about Peter, right." I say as I give him a fake sweet smile and walk away with Peter.
"You so owe me, I just saved your butt. Now, should we kill Ned or just torture him." I say as I grit my teeth.
"I'll take care of him sis." Peter says. He gives my hair a small kiss and runs off.
"I swear, those boys sometimes." I say. I turn around and see M.j.
"You sure showed Flash who's boss." She says
"Nah, he'll take it like water going down a duck's back." I say.
"You going to go to the party?" I asks.
"I don't think so. I don't really like party's." M.j said.
"How about this, we meet up at the party and then ditch and go out for slushes or something." I suggest.
"I like that." M.j says.
"I guess I'll see you then." I said. "Bye M.j."