You're Not Ready ✔️

Tony's POV
I was chilling on my vacation and walking around. I then get multiple alerts from trackers.
"Friday pull up the alerts." I say as I tap my glasses making them turn on. The first few I saw were about Peter. His suit had deployed its parachute and how he was now submerged in water. I only took a look at those two before having Friday send a suit.
"Friday put away the alerts and show me what the suit sees in one eye." I say as I sip on a drink.
"Sir you might want to-"
"Now please." I demand.
"Yes sir." Friday responds.

I then see through the eyes as the suit picks Peter up and carries him to an empty kids playground.
"What happened kid." I ask. The kid starts talking and I tune out a little bit.
"And then he just like swooped down, he took us up at like a thousand feet and then dropped us." The kid says.
"Kid, what do you mean by 'us'?" I asked. I blinked fast a few times hoping he doesn't mean what I think he means.
"Y/N and I. I thought you got her." Peter asks. His eyes widen at my silence.
I rush over toward a empty room and lock the door.
"Friday find her!" I command. "Why wasn't I told about her condition?!"
"I tried to tell you sir but you wouldn't listed." Friday said.
"Well when it's a life or death situation then don't listen to me!" I yell.
There's silence for a little bit before Friday comes back on.
"Tracker has been detected." It says.
"Then go get her." I order.
I watch through my glasses as the suit goes under water. I then see a dark figure of a person sinking but no air bubbles coming from their mouth. I bite my nails as the suit picks her up and flies her over to Peter

The suit puts her down and The kid runs over.
"Friday give me a full check. What's going on." I say.
"Her breathing has stopped and her heart beat is faint. Their is also a bruise forming on her neck most likely due to strangulation. She's gonna need CPR." Friday says. I clench my jaw as I hear the assessment.
"Okay Peter. I'm gonna need you to give your sister CPR." I say. He nods. "I need you to do thirty chest compressions and then give her two rescue breaths. Can you do that kid." I ask as I notice his breathing pick up. Tears prick his eyes and he nods.
He does the thirty chest compressions and two rescue breaths but nothing happens.
He does it again and after the first rescue breath she coughs up the water.
"Help her get on her side so she doesn't swallow the water again." I advise.
"The water is out of her lungs. She'll most likely wake up in an hour." Friday says.
I let out a sigh of relief. I turned to Peter who had laid Y/N back down after she coughed up the water and calmed down from the scare.
"How'd you find us? Did you put a tracker in our suits or something?" The kid asked.
"I put everything in your suit. Including this heater." I said as I turned on the heater. I was trying my hardest not to lash out right now.
"Woah, that's better. Thanks." He says.
"What were you thinking?!" I ask, letting a little of my anger out in my voice.
"The guy with the wings is obviously the source of the weapons. I got to take him down." He said.
"Take him down now huh." I say with a bit of sarcasm. It's like he doesn't even care that his own twin almost died.

I get out of the room and walk to go get another drink.

"Steady crocket, their are people who handle this sort of thing."
"The Avengers?" The kid asks.
"No no no, just a little below their paygrade."
"You didn't have to come out here." He says.
"I'm not actually here." I say opening the mask thing. "But that's besides the point. Might I ask you again, what were you thinking! Bringing your sister along too. She was apparently strangled, tossed in a river, almost died and your talking to me as if it's nothing!" I say furiously.
"I didn't drag her along. In fact, she was there before me." He said.
"She's your family! Aren't you supposed to protect her?" I yell.
We both then turn when we hear shuffling and a weak cough.
I watched Y/N tried to get up.
"Woah woah woah." I say as I try to stop her. "Take it easy."
She lays back down and then turns her head towards Peter.
"You know, this is like the third time today I've had to save your butt. You owe me so much on this one bro." She says with a weak chuckle before closing her eyes again.
I then look over at Peter.
"Look forget the flying vulture guy please." I say as I drink the new liquid I had been handed.
"Why." He says.
"Why, because I said so!" I said as he begins to stress me out more.
I take a deep breath. A woman walks up to me with one of the flowery neck things.
"Sorry I'm talking to a teenager" I say as she puts it in my neck.

"Stay close to the ground. Build up your game helping the little people. Like that lady that brought you that churro. Friendly neighborhood Spider-Man and Arachnid." I say.
"But I feel ready for more than that now." He insisted.
"You are clearly not. Y/N is obviously hurt and you both almost drowned. You need to be able to protect the people that are closest to you first before you can protect those who aren't." I say. "Listen to me. If you come across these weapons again, call Happy." I say to him.
I then have the suit bend down to Y/N. It pokes her and she slowly opens her eyes.
"Hey kid." I say softly.
"Hey Mr T." She says back.
"You've done a great job. If you come upon those men or weapons, contact Happy. Okay?" She nods her head. "You've done a good job of protecting Peter and keeping out of trouble." I say.
"I'm guessing I won't be getting a hug either, will I." She says with a small smile, referencing the last time we saw each other. I smile but I know she can't see it.
"I don't think hugging a metal suit would be very comforting." I then have the suit get up and walk to Peter.
"Do me a favor, give your sister some slack. She apologizes too much for you." I say to him as I get into my car.
"Are you driving?" He asks.
"You know, it's never too early to think about college for both of you. I got some pull it MIT. End call." I say as I drive off.
"Friday, send a message to Happy." I say.
"What would you like me to send?" It asked.
"Tell him, keep a close eye on the Parkers."