I'll Live ✔️

Y/N POV
"Mr Stark is no longer connected." I hear as the suit flies off.
I then prop up on my elbows and start to get up. Peter walks over to me and holds out his hand to help me up.
"How are you feeling?" He asks pulling me to my feet. I hold onto him for a little bit to balance myself.
"My throat hurts but I'll live." I say as I went to touch my neck but soon retracted my hand due to the pain.
"Yeah, you might get a bruise." He says. I frown.
"It's not even scarf season." I say with disappointment.
"Could you use make up?" He asks.
"Depends on how dark the bruise is." I state. Peter looks around. "Let's get home. You scared me bad." He looks at me with sadness in his eyes. I walk over to him and put my hand on his cheek.
"I'm okay Petey." I say with a soft voice. "Let's go home."

We started to walk back home when Peter spots a purple glowing thing.
"Woah." Peter says.
"That looks like a part to one of those high tech weapons." I noted. We then hear an annoying ring tone and Peter takes out his phone. It read Ned with a funny photo. He picked up the phone.
"Hey man what's up, I'm on my way back. I'm just gonna do a swing by." He says.
"Just put it on speaker." I say. He nods and puts it on speaker.
"Actually, I was calling to say maybe you shouldn't come, listen to this." Ned says. Both Peter and I look at each other.
"Alright everyone, when I say Penis, you say Parker." I hear Flash say through the phone as they continued the chant. My blood started to boil. Peter looked down and I could tell he was hurt a bit by their words.
"Sorry Peter, we're still losers." Ned says. "But I guess he wasn't worried about Y/N, seeing as he already has a bruised on his nose."
"He'll have a black eye to match his nose if he keeps this up. I'll let him off the hook this once, just so I don't get in legal trouble or something." I say.
"Anyways, I'll see you guys tomorrow." Ned says.
"See you tomorrow at school." Peter says.
"Bye." I say. He then hangs up the phone and picked up the purple glowing thing.

Once we arrived at home I went straight to the bathroom with Peter following close behind.
I looked in the mirror and frowned. The bruise was already very noticeable. The purple was prominent with red marks in some spots. You could see the mark of what sort of looked like a hand.
"Oh god oh god oh god." I panic as I run my hand through my hair. "Aunt May can't see this! She'd freak." I say as I look to Peter for some help.
"We can try using some makeup." He said as he grabs my makeup bag. I started applying it to my neck and the places I couldn't see Peter would help.
After we were done I looked in the mirror.
"It doesn't look too bad." I say. I turn to Peter. "Thank you."
"It's the least I could do." He said slightly frowning. I pat him on the shoulder.
"I'm okay. I'll live Peter." I say.
"I know but-"
"No buts! Let's go to bed." I say as we make our way out of the bathroom.