The Airport Fight ✔️

Peter and I were hiding and waiting for Tony to give us our cue currently. I then notice Peter pull out his camera and turn it on.
I slap him on the back of the head.
"You're an idiot." I said in a whisper yell to Peter. Peter ignores me and continues to talk to the camera.
"Underoos!" Tony says calling our cue. Peter puts down the camera and flips, taking the shield while I flip and web Captain America's hands together.
We landed right next to each other with a cool pose.
"Nice job kids." Tony compliments.
"Thanks! Well I could have stuck the landing a little better..." Peter goes on for a little longer before I interrupt.
"Please, shut up." I say to Peter.
"Yeah we don't really need to start a conversation." Tony said.
"O-okay. Cap. Captain." Peter says as he salutes. I shake my head in embarrassment.
"Big fan. I'm Spider-Man." Peter continued and looked towards me. "This is Arachnid."
"Do you ever listen to a word I say?" I ask.
"Yeah we'll talk about it later just-" Tony said before Peter talked over him.
"Hey everyone." Peter waved.
"Good Job." Tony said.
Tony and Steve then talk about some deep stuff until Steve held his hands up in the air. An arrow was they shot through the web releasing his hands. All of a sudden a man appeared, hit Peter and stood back the shield.
"Believe this is yours captain America." The man said as he handed the shield back to its owner.
"Oh it's so on." I say as I get ready to fight. Everyone starts to locate people who their gonna take but I've got my eyes on the man who hit my brother.
"Hey Mr. Stark what should we do?" Peter asked.
"What we discussed. Keep your distance and web them up." Tony said back.
"Copy that." I say into the coms as Peter and I swing off.
Peter then climes the building that two targets where supposed to be at and broke in, kicking one down. Peter then catches another dudes punch.
"You have a metal arm, that is awesome." Peter says before he is flown off by this bird dude.
I then swoop in and kick the metal armed dude in the back of the head. He held the back of his head before he looked back at me.
"There's a girl one to?" He questioned.
"You bet." I say as I study him for the best approach. He then stands up straight.
"I am not gonna fight a girl." He says. That pissed me off.
"Well ain't that sexist." I say as I kick him in the stomach. He bends down clutching his abdomen. I then take his head and slam it down on my knee. He nose starts to bleed and gets on my suit.
"Aww man, I just got this dude." I say as I then use my webs to swing behind him. I then kicked him in the back and landed on the floor.
The guy then moved behind a pillar and looked around.
"Hey buddy I think you lost this." I hear my brother yell as he threw something at him. The dude runs off and I turn to see the bird dude webbed up but talking with peter.
"I don't know if you've ever been in a fight before but there's usually not this much talking." The bird dude says.
"Alright my bad." Peter says.
I then swing toward the bird dude and the metal arm guy goes in front. They both went through the glass as I gave them the hard kick. Once they landed Peter webbed up there arms. The bird dude looked up and saw me.
"Aww man, there's two?" He says.
"Guys look, I'd love to keep this up but I've only got one job here today and I got to impress Mr. Stark so, I'm really sorry." Peter said and he went to web them. But then some drone thing swoops down and carries him off. Unfortunately Peters web was shot and it caught me. Making him drag me along too.
Peter and I get out of the tangle as we see this red flying robot like thing make a line in front of our targets. Peter and I look at each other and then join the line our team began to make in front of theirs.
Their team then starts to make its way towards us.
"This is going to end well." Black widow says.
"Ya, just splendid." I say back as we start to sprint towards the other team.
"They're not stopping." Peter points out.
"Neither are we." Tony states.
We all start to fight and I make sure that I land a couple of good hits and kicks on the shield stealer from earlier before swinging away to help others.