Video Recording #3 ✔️

We get back to the hotel and then got ready to sleep after a long day. Unfortunately Peter was acting like he was on a sugar high and pulled out his camera.
"It was most amazing thing! Mr. Stark was like 'Hey Underoos' and we flipped in and I stole Cap's shield. I was like 'What's up everybody?'" Peter said before there was a knock on the door. "Just a second! Coming!" He yelled as he put the camera down and flipped. Happy then walked through the door that connected our rooms.
"We have thin walls here." Happy said before he left.
Peter then turned to me.
"If it wasn't one of my last I would so put that Sleep Shard right in your arm so I could get some peace." I say to him. Peter then looks down and I frown.
I get off the bed I was on and walk over to him.
"Hey bud. I'm joking." I say as I give him a side hug and ruffle his hair. "You did a good job. I'm proud of you."
"I should be saying that to you! Your Sleep Shards worked great. To bad I didn't get to see the other half of the fight." He says
"It wasn't really a half. More like one fourth is what you missed." I stated.
"What happened?" He asked.
"I'll tell you later. Let's get to bed before Happy has to bust down the door." I say.