Welcome to the Avengers ✔️

I wake up in a nice bedroom. I cautiously get out of bed.
"Hello? Where am I?" I ask aloud.
"Ah good, you're awake Miss. Parker. You are currently in your new bedroom in the Avengers facility." I recognize Friday say. Tony then walks through the doors.
"Gooooodmorning." He says.
"So this is my new bedroom huh." I say.
"I was going to tell you myself but I guess Friday spoiled the surprise." He says. I look around.
"I like it. You have taste." I say.
"Look who your talking too." He says. "Anyways I have more surprises for you today."
"Ohh is it my birthday or something?"
"No. Follow me." He says as we walks away. I follow him around until we get to a obvious covered spot in the wall. He turns to me.
"Y/N Parker." He says. I can tell that he must have prepared some speech. "You have fought so many fights and have proven yourself to everyone. To protecting your brother to protecting citizens. You have done your best even to the point to throw yourself in harms way. Your acts of heroism has caught the attention of a lot of the Avengers. So we ask you, would you like to be an Avenger?" He pushes a button and a high tech suit appears from the wall. It's stunning. I then think of Peter.
I bit my lip and look at Tony.
"I would be honored but I don't think I can. Peter and I are a team. I can't do this without him. Not something this big that was important to both of us." I say.
"Don't worry, Happy is driving him here. We're giving you both the same opportunity." He quickly says.
"I still have two year of school and aunt May would freak if I dropped out or anything like that." I then thought. "How about this, I work part time as an Avenger. Ya know, only for missions that you really need me. I'll be your secret weapon." I say. He smiled.
"I can deal with that." He says.
"Will we get to work on those Sleep Shards like you said we would?" I asked.
"Of corse." He says as he ruffled my hair. "Your brother will be here soon. You better hide. Your family still doesn't know you're awake. Which is a whoops on my part." He says. I laugh and walk away.

I watched Peter walk away. I then walked up to Tony and Happy.
"Dang, He said no too?" I say. They both turn their heads toward me.
"Y/N?" Happy says in surprise.
"Hey Happy, haven't seen you in a while." I say.
"Ya," He then looks at Tony. "What does that mean? He said no TOO?"
"It means I said no to being a full time Avenger Happy. I'd like to be the secret weapon for a few years until I graduate." I said. Happy's jaw dropped.
Pepper then walks through the doors.
"Where are the kids?" She asked.
"Neither off them are going on. One left." Tony says.
"What do you mean?" She asks.
"They both actually made a really mature decision. Surprised both of us really." Tony says.
"Did you guys screw this up?" Pepper says. I snicker. They then try to point the blame.
"Are you kidding me. I have a room full of people that are waiting for some big announcement. What am I going to tell them?" She say.
"Think of something ummm, Happy. Still got that ring?" Tony asks.
"Are you kidding? I've been carrying this thing around since 2008." He says as he digs out the ring. We all just stare at it.
"Ya know, or we can follow through with that talk about the adoption papers." I say. Tony looks at me.
"Nice try kid." Tony say as he walks over to me. "But I'd need someone to help me handle you." He whispers to me. He then shoots me a wink and walks through the doors with Pepper.

After that I grabbed Peter's old suit (with permission), put on my own and made it into my old shared bedroom.
I didn't make a sound as I looked around.
"Carol is anyone home?" I ask quietly.
"Not currently but May Parker will be here soon.".
I take off my suit and put it in its hiding spot before walking into the living room and picking up a little.
I then hear the door click and open. I look and see aunt May in the door way. She looks at me and drops everything before running to me. She gives me a crushing hug. She kisses my face all over and I giggle. She then pulls out of the hug but still has her hands on my shoulders.
"I've missed you so much! Are you okay? Do you need anything?" May smothers me with questions.
I grab her wrists to kind of help her calm down.
"I'm fine aunt May. I feel great. There's no need to worry." I reassure her.
"Mmm ok then. Peter will be home soon." She says. She then kisses my forehead once more. "We've misses you." She whispers.
"I've missed you guys too." I say back.

We part and go separate ways. I head back to Peter and i's room and set the brown bag with Peter's suit on the bed and get into my position. I hear Peter heading to our shared bedroom. I get in position above the door way.
Peter then opens the door and throws his keys. He pauses when he sees the bag. He then turns to the hall before looking back.
Then, with my feet sticking to the ceiling, I swing down and hang upside down in front of him. His eyes widen and I almost see them water.
"Oh my lord!" He yells. I then get off the ceiling and he literally tackles me onto the bottom bunk. He hugs me tight.
"I'm so sorry. I've almost killed you like twice and I-"
"Shhhh Pete, you don't need to worry. I'm here now." I say into his hair as we continue to hug.
We pulled away.
"I need to show you something that I've been keeping a secret." I say as I bite my lip. "Get suited up." I say as I throw the bag at him.
We both dress into our suits. I had my mask off as I faced Peter smiling. He takes off his mask and smiles back at me.

"WHAT THE-"