Peter's Struggle ✔️

Peter's POV
I walk home alone in cloths that I didn't even own. My heart heavy and a bit empty. Everything that Mr. Stark said felt like a hammer. It felt so weird going home with out my sister. My brain couldn't comprehend it. It keeps telling me that she's going be home anytime soon. That she's just pranking me or that she's just out with friends. I just really miss her. You never know you have until you lose it I guess.

I sluggishly walk to the apartment door and hesitantly knock on the door.
May opens the door and huffs at me. The turns her head and doesn't even look in my direction.
"I've been calling you all day, but you don't answer your phone. You can't do that. Then this Ferry thing happens. Your lucky that Y/N texted me saying that she was watching you." Aunt May said as she finally looks at me. She looks around me. "Where is Y/N?" She asks. I close my eyes and take in a shaky breath as tears started to form in my eyes.
"Peter, what happened?" She asks. I look to the side, not able to tell her in the eye.
"I lost the Stark internship." I say
"What?"
"Yeah, I messed up. There was this chemical thing that I mixed and Y/N was there and took the blow of the explosion." I make up. Aunt May covers her mouth with her hands. "Mr. Stark got all mad at me, and I just... Mr.Stark said that she's in a medically induced coma while they run tests and stuff." I say as I sit down and let tears run down my face. Aunt May then comes over to me and pets my hear.
"It's gonna be okay." She says aloud to reassure both of us. I could tell there was tears trickling down her face too and she held back a sob.

I was laying in my room. I looked around but everything that I saw only hurt. Y/N's books laid on the desk, her quickly thrown cloths scattered the room and her ridiculous posters that I used to hate hung on the wall. I closed my eyes, turned and bury my face in my pillow.
I then hear I knock on the door and the door knob open slowly. I look towards the door and see aunt May pop her head in.
"Hey bud." She says as she walked in. "Stark just told me that he'll give us the address when we can go over and visit." She says. I nod and put my face in my pillow again. The bed dips and I feel her hand rub my back.
"Hey, He also said that her condition is getting better." She said. She then kisses my head. "Get some sleep. You have school tomorrow." She then leaves the room.

I lay restlessly, my tears have run out and my throat dried up. My head kept telling me it was my fault. I could have prevented it. I close my eyes and had a dreamless night.