Video Diary and Secrets ✔️

I sit down in my chair and plug in the suit to my computer.
"Friday pull up Y/N's baby monitor." I say as a hologram time line showed up.
"Where would you like to start?" Friday asked.
"The very beginning." I say. I then sit back and begin to watch.

"Minor upgrade my butt Stark." Y/N says in the video as she looks in the mirror at her new suit for the first time. I laugh. She was right. I put a ton of stuff in that suit.

I then watch her fight Bucky Barns in awe.
"She's got some skills." I say to an empty room.

I watch as Y/N looked at her computer screen. More specifically, the code for her suit.
"Whats the "training wheels protocol"?" She says.
"Activate Training Wheels Protocol?" She says aloud more as a question.
"Hello Y/N." I hear the AI I installed say. I laugh as she falls from her chair.
"Hi? Who are you?" She asks.
"I am your personal that Tony Stark installed." The AI said.
"He really did put in everything. Do you have a name?" She asks.
"You can give me a name." The AI says.
"How about Kasey. No, you don't sound like a Kasey." Y/N pauses for a minute. "How about Carol? That seems to fit more."
"I like Carol." The newly named AI said.

You were once again at your computer looking at the coding for your suit.
"Hey Carol, what's the Baby Monitor?" The video Y/N asked. I held my breath hoping she wouldn't take it negatively.
"It records you every time you are in your suit. Tony had it installed into your suit." Carol said.
"Oh. I guess I won't have to set up a video camera anymore." She said with a shrug. I let go of the breath and smiled.

I watch closely as Y/N enters a building that looked like a lab on the inside. I notice that she enters the building multiple times in her videos.
"Friday can you get the address of the building that Y/N keeps entering? Can you also get the passcode for it? Thanks." I say as I pause the video and get up to stretch.
"Of corse boss. But I suggest you go get sleep before you continue." Friday says.
"Nah I'm good. Give me the address and code and I'll be on my way." I say. After getting the info I went to Queens and headed toward her secret hideout getaway.
When I get in there I notice the scattered things around the room. I walk towards her work bench and run my hand over it.
I notice the two blueprints that were on the flat surface. One was titled a Shard pistol and another was a weapon belt. Then out of the corner of my eye I see a drawer that had papers sticking out.
Out of curiosity I open it and see a ton more. Some where just simple notes of what could be improved of what would be cool to have and others where full blueprints.
I put them down and then look around the rest of the place.
I touch her computer and it turned on. She only had three tabs open. They were more blueprints, a timer and the other was a tracker for Peter's suit.
I look at the screen with sad eyes. She really cared for him but I knew that she was slowly going insane and extremely stressed about it.
I then open a drawer that was in the side of the desk to find a phone and CDs. I take them out and look at them. The CDs looked fairly old. I looked at the titles of them and realized that they were home videos.
Birthdays, first steps, first words- almost every first there was in a childhood.
I walked out of the building with the phone and CDs and headed back to the facility.

At the end of the day I had watched all of the times Y/N fought, all the times Y/N has protected Peter, all of her childhood videos, and one hilarious video of Y/N punching some player. I laughed so hard I feel off of my chair.
In each one I felt as if I was there with her. In every malfunction, scrape and success.
I left my office with the feeling of a full heart, not knowing why it effected me like this.