Ned!✔️

We stop swinging for a little bit.
"You should call Happy." I say. "This is something abnormal." I go and sit down trying to help the pain in my back.
Peter then picks up the phone and calls.
"Happy! The craziest thing just happened. These guys were robbing an ATM with these high tech weapons and they-...wait wait, your moving? Who's moving?...what about us... What is Mr Stark needs Y/N or I? Or, I don't know, something sick goes down." Peter asks as he sits down. I slowly get up and walk as slow as I can over to Peter. "Can I please just talk to Mr Stark?" Peter gets up and we start jumping buildings. "I am responsible I- crap, my backpack is gone." Peter says. "I'll call you back." He then hangs up the phone.
I swing my arm around his shoulder for a kind of side hug.
"It could be worse." I say. He sighs.
"Ya, it could be." He says.
"Come on, we need to get home." I say. Hoping he wouldn't ask about where my stuff was.

We swing around and then make it to our window.
Peter opens it and crawls on the ceiling to shut the door while also throwing off his mask. I then crawl up then wall and sit on the top bunk of our bed.
I watch Peter get down and completely shut the door. He then turns around and freezes. I hear a crash and then realized, Ned was supposed to come over today.
"What was that?" I hear aunt May yell.
"Uhhh nothing! Nothing." Peter says.
"You're The Spider-Man, from YouTube." Ned says in amazement.
Peter then try's to deny it.
I slowly crawled on the ceiling between Ned and Peter. I planted my feet making them stick to the wall. I then push off making me swing upside down in front of Ned.
"Oh my god! You're friends with Arachnid too!" Ned whisper yells. I giggle.
"No Ned." I say. He gasps.
"She knows my name." He fangirls.
"Of corse I do." I say as I rip off my mask. He looks at me in shock.
"You're Arachnid." He asks. I get off the ceiling and back onto the floor.
"The one and only." I smiled.
"Wow." Ned says as he looks at all of me. "The suit fits you really well."
"Thanks." I say. I then hear the door click and I shoot into the closet and close the door.
"That turkey meatloaf recipe is a disaster." I hear May say.
"What about going to dinner. Thai? Ned, you want Thai?" Aunt May asks.
"Yes-"
"No! He's got a thing." Peter says.
"A thing to do." Ned said.
"Okay." She says "Do you know is where your sister is?"
"Uhh she's in the closet.. looking for something." Peter said.
"Okay...Maybe put on some cloths." I hear May say before the door shuts.
I get out of the closet.
"I've got to go grab my stuff. I left it somewhere. It should take me like five minutes. Can you cover for me?" I ask Peter.
"Uhh Yeah." He says. I turn to Ned.
"I'll see you at school. And don't tell anyone what you saw." I say as I then swing out to go back to my hideout. I grab my stuff, change and then I head back.