Arachnid's Secret Getaway ✔️

The school day ended quickly from there and I left as soon as I could. I knew that Peter would go on ahead of me and start fighting crime.
While Peter went out on the street, I went to my secret getaway. It was an abandoned building that had one floor and an okay amount of space. I had only recently set it up but I finally finished it after three weeks.
My hideout had two tables, one holding three computers and the other a work table for my sleep shards. It also had a wide space that was blocked off with multiple protected bulletproof glass and dummies for my experiments and training. I also installed a tiny bit of security stuff so nobody would come in and steal stuff. And to top it off, a little storage cubby for my suit and my backpack.
I throw my backpack into the cubby and swiftly grab my suit. I put it on but leave the mask off.
I sit and spin into the direction of the computers to turn them on. Once they are turned on I pull up my tracker that I put on Peter and a timer. I put Peter on a tracker just to make sure he stays safe. I usually let him do his thing but just to be sure, I put it on him. I also set the timer for when I needed to go out and fight with him.
I then slip on my mask and take a deep breath. I step into the clear protected space I call the "safe zone."
"Activate Training Wheels Protocol." I say out loud. My vision is then lit up with blue lights.
"Hello Y/N." I hear a female's voice in my ears.
"Hey Carol." I greeted.
"What would you like to work on today?" The AI asks.
"Uhh I wanted to know if Stark has anything in here about my Sleep Shards." I say.
"I do not see anything about them." Carol responds.
"Perfect." I say. I walk up to the dummy in the corner. "Let's work on combat."
"Would you like me to run you through situations?" She ask.
"Yes please!" I say.

After a while I hear my timer yell at me.
"Hey Carol, how far along am I with combat training?" I ask.
"You are complete with your second level combat training." She says.
"That's great! Give me a quiz when I come back, okay?" I ask.
"Of course." She reply's.
"Thanks for helping me today Carol. Deactivate Training Wheels Protocol." I say as most of the high tech blue goes away along with Carol.
I learned that I only get her during the protocol training but after I graduate from that I get to have her all the time.
I quickly jot a few ideas I had earlier, put then on my desk and then go to join Peter.

When I finally find him he's in a pickle with a bunch of seniors and a car. I quickly get tiered of it, web him and drag him towards myself and out of the other's sight.
"Need a little help bro." I ask.
"Thanks." He says before he webs off to somewhere else. I huff and fallow after him. He then trips and fall face first into the ground.
"I'm good!" He yells out. I double over and laugh at him. I then help him up and we go sit and chill.
I see Peter pull out his phone and call Happy updating him on his day. I let out a sigh and web to a different building balcony. My fingers trace over the call button but quickly chicken out. Instead they go over to the record button.
"Hey Happy, It's Y/N Parker. I'm just kind of here to give you an update. I hope you guys are doing alright over there. Is Tony treating you well? Anyways, nothing major has happened, no need to worry. Peter is still fighting the little crimes and I'm sure you already know all about them. I know he bugs you a lot about the whole crime fighting and mission stuff. I hope it doesn't stress you out with his constant calls and texts. Im kind of torn right now tho. It's been two months and this is the first time I've contacted you guys. I don't know if I should feel sorry for not calling sooner or feel sorry that I called to soon." I let out a little sad laugh. "By the way, when you get the chance to, could you ask Tony about my Sleep Shards. He'll understand if you bring it up. I was wondering if we could work on making them smaller and more transportable. Having them be a part of the suit would be cool. Like having the shards fling out my fingertips!Sorry." I say as I realize that I am rambling. "I know you guys are really busy and I'm sorry I took up some of your time. I wouldn't be surprised if Tony made a full new suit by the time this recording is done. Anyways, I hope you're doing well. Bye Happy, and... Thank you." I say as I pull the phone from my ear and push the send button.