Forehead Kisses

Shen Yue ran to her room, picking up her dress clumsily, flushed and feeling warm. She knew she was not having fever but the heat inside her was causing her giddiness and sweat started coming down her temples. She also felt breathless and her eyes wandered around the room, as if looking for something. Her hands were clammy so she reached out for a towel to wipe them dry.

Wang He Di just kissed her on her forehead during the wedding scene!!

It was not scripted. Dammit! Why did he do that?

The wedding guests were asking them to kiss and she was thinking "Kiss? Kiss where?" She saw Dylan looking at her, his eyes smiling and she knew he was going to do something about it. Camera was still rolling. She had to be in the moment.

When that kiss happened, Yue literally felt a surge of current ran through her body. Unconsciously she held on to Dylan tightly, afraid that she might just collapsed as her knees were giving way. Her heart started to warm up as she raised her eyes to look at him. That kiss opened up something in her and she couldn't tell what it was but she was suddenly grateful that Wang He Di completed that wedding moment by sealing it with a kiss.

Her cheeks flustered as she smiled at him, a little shy actually..looking at this boy who was making feel her all over the place. When he gave her THAT smile, her heart stopped. Every time. Even though she knew she was Shancai and he was DMS in the act, she could not help but to feel that the kiss and that smile was for her - Shen Yue.

Back to present moment, Yue tried to breathe slowly.

"Nothing good can come out of this. The drama shoot will finish and everyone and everything will just be back to normal. It is just acting. Wang He Di IS JUST ACTING, for crying out loud!! Yue, pull yourself together!! You still have a kissing scene with him".

Suddenly she felt like crying as she panicked. "How am I going to pull through the kissing scene with him again? This was not our first kiss but why oh why is this bothering me so much today??!! Damn forehead kisses!"

Yue caught herself in the mirror and saw how red her face was.

"Breathe, Yue, breathe. You can do this. You got this. You are an amazing actress. Just fake it till you make it. Wang He Di MUST NEVER know how you feel. He will just tease you mercilessly. He is but a boy. And he means nothing to you."

But that was not true. The girl in the mirror stared back, her eyes still glazed and her face still red. You liar.

Suddenly she laughed shakily. "You are hopeless Yue. And you call yourself a great actress. GET yourself together right now!" She commanded herself.

As she turned around feeling more composed, her mind wandered back to those words from Didi a few weeks ago.

She had fainted on the set. They were filming her during the cooking competition when suddenly her chest was heavy and everything started spinning before darkness enveloped her.

Dylan had came into her room when she was resting, sat down next to her and took her hand. Her eyes were closed. He thought she was sleeping. She could feel his intense look at her, his warm body next to hers and his cologne smell which was so intoxicating. Darn WHD!

Softly and quietly, he spoke "Hey... Didi here. How are you?" He didn't expect her to answer so he continued. "Shen Yue, why are you doing this to yourself? Do you know that we all worry about you?"

Then he paused. "I worry about you so much. Pls take care of yourself, ok? I am here for you...always".

He spoke softly as he continued holding her hand. Then he touched her hair and tucked a piece of her hair behind her ears. Her heart skipped a beat as the next thing he did was kiss her forehead gently before exiting the room. Yue opened her eyes "What the hell just happened?"