What Happened in Shanghai Pt 3

Somewhere in Shanghai, Private room in a pub.

"What is this, man? You can't stop looking at Yue. We are not invinsible, you know," Xi Ze teased Dylan.

"I can't help it. Her dress is freaking short..she is having all the guys ogling at her," Dylan complained, rolling his eyes.

"Her dress is not that short and only you are ogling at her. We are in a private room!" Xi Ze reminded him.

"After we leave here...I need to find something to cover her up," grumbled Dylan.

The boys and Yue had taken a ride from the hotel to this pub which they used to frequent during MG filming days. The boss knew them and allowed them to use a private room and back entrance.

When Yue came down to the lobby earlier, Dylan's eyes widened in surprise. Yue wore the same black dress during Another Me press conference. He could not help starring at the star in the middle of her chest. It is different when he saw her in photos than in reality. She looked far more sensual than he imagined. Dylan asked her why she wore that again and she smiled mentioning that she really liked it and she could still keep it for a few more days. He cursed the sponsor quietly.

"Did something happen with you and Yue? Both of you are acting weird today," Xi Ze carefully asked the question. Dylan did not know he knew about last night.

Now that he mentioned, Dylan realized that Yue had avoided his gaze since they departed from the hotel. She was seated in between him and Kuan but she shifted her body to face Kuan and was talking to him the whole time, ignoring him. And then she had asked Kuan, instead of him to accompany her to the bathroom.

Dylan sighed and touched his ear. "It's complicated. I told her how I feel last night. She didn't push me away, neither did she say anything about having mutual feelings. I told her I will give her time."

"That is great, Di. Seems like you know what you are doing," Xi Ze gave Dylan a pat on his back.

"I hope so. Being away from her for long periods of time is not easy for me. How do I know if she would meet someone else that she ended up liking?"

Xi Ze could sense Dylan's insecurity. "Bro, if you really care about her, you have to trust her. She has feelings for you, I'm sure."

"Did Jia Qi say anything about Yue?"

Xi Ze slapped Didi's back,"She said give Yue time and space."

"Why are women so complicated?" Dylan slumped down on the couch. He had not gotten over their first kiss last night, which he had been replaying in his mind even when he was in Disneyland. Pipi had to call him out of his dreamy state several times.

Just then, Kuan and Yue came back into the room, giggling over something, pulling Dylan back from his thoughts. He eyed them as they sat down together opposite him.

"Yue, did you manage to find the restroom?" he asked.

"Yes! Kuan helped me to locate it and be my bodyguard." She chuckled.

"Don't ask me to do that anymore! People were staring at me when I was standing in front of the toilet." Kuan complained.

"Guys! Did you let anyone know that you are the famous F4 and Shen Yue?" Xi Ze asked.

"No, they could not recognize us. It was quite dark so I was glad Kuan stayed with me" Yue said with relieved tone.

They high five each other.

Dylan coughed loudly. Yue suddenly realized how this must looked like to him, so she casually asked "So, what are we doing tonight? Shall we just talk or just drink?"