Lesson from Teacher S

Since the successful Manila funmeet, his fans had been getting bolder and more demanding in making requests of him, either in person or on social media.

"Didi, when are you going to tell us you love us?"

"Didi, why didn't you post anything about the Manila fun meet on Instagram?" This was after he posted himself on his Instagram lying on the bed with Bigroll box with caption to his fans in Thailand "see you soon!"

"Didi, sing Love Confession." For the umpteen times. He had avoided singing that because he was still embarrassed about his singing. Everyone was still teasing him about it till today! Plus, he did not want his fans to see him blushing, because that song reminded him of her.

Honestly, he did not know what to do and how to handle this kind of attention or demands tactfully. His fan base was growing and his management had been nagging him about updating his Weibo and Instagram constantly. He used to post a lot during MG days. It was easy for him to share anything that time. But after the whole deal about staying low key with co-stars after MG was over, he lost the desire to fully express himself on social media. He had been asked many times to take down posts which were "harmful" to his career. And of course, any kind of posts that were directly related to her were categorized as such.

Since then, he found himself always filtering before uploading a post. It felt fake. And being a fake was something he despised. When can he REALLY be a breath of fresh air on Weibo?

Besides many people were already posting stuff about him, without him making the effort. Isn't that enough? Apparently, he was told that one of his (unspoken) job description is to keep his fans engaged....at all times. He thought he was doing good but good was not enough.

He glanced at his watch. She should be off work by now. He pressed the video call option.

Her face came up after a few seconds.

"Shen Yue Lao Shi!"

"Eh, what do you want?" she peered at his face, suspiciously. "Too bored reading your historical scripts?" She smirked.

He groaned. "Please don't remind me!"

She laughed. He felt much better already.

"Ok, what do you want, Wang He Di?"

He smiled sheepishly. "Hmm..I need your advice. How do you communicate with your Mooncakes? You always seem to have good rapport with them. And they adore you."

"Oh easy. Just be myself."

"Just that? Should we really be that transparent? At least tell me what to post on Weibo daily."

"I am surprised you are asking me. Your fans are crazy about you. Regardless of how silly your updates are! FendiDi, huh?" she giggled.

"Aiyo..stop teasing me, Teacher Shen. Please teach me what to do."

"What is my reward?"

"A kiss."

"Pfft....how cheapskate, Mr Wang He Di."

"Eh, my kiss is not easy to come by, you know! How dare you?" He pretended to be angry. She chuckled at his "WiFi" showing up on his forehead.

"Easy, boy. You are asking me for favor right? So I get to pick my reward."

This woman will be the death of him.

"Okay, what do you want?"

"I want FendiDi."

"Hey, he's mine."

"You don't even like soft toys!"

"You really like him that much?"