Kiss 3

Incoming video call....

She smiled when she saw the screen. "Ning Que, why are you calling me?" The holidays did him good. His cheeks were filled up again and his under eye bags were gone. She loved how the lines appeared next to his brown eyes.

Didi grinned cheekily "How else can I get your attention? You have been binge watching since last night!"

She laughed. "Okay, I will stop. I am just one episode away to complete...." He groaned "Shen Yue! I'm not coming here again if you care more about Ning Que than Wang He Di, your REAL boyfriend."

His girlfriend laughed even harder. There had never been a dull moment with her and each time she get charged up like this, he could not help but to respond. "Hang up, this instance and meet me or else..."

Her big brown eyes widened up mischievously, challenging his. "Or else what...."

The phone went dead and the next moment, when she realized, someone grabbed her shoulders and pushed her down on the sofa.

"Wang He Di, get off me!" she screamed, pretending to be angry. She kicked his shin, causing him to yelp. She took the opportunity to wrestle him down to the ground, straddling him, her arms headlocked him.

"Give up!! Do not force me to use my demonic powers." She warned him, a glint of haughtiness in her eyes. Didi looked back at her defiantly. "I would rather die than give up to your dark side!"

"Then, you leave me no choice!" She raised her hands to the air, as though summoning her magic powers from the unknown, and landed her fingers on his body, tickling him all over. Didi was extremely ticklish and she knew his weak spots. He squirmed and laughed and tried to push her away but her "octopus hands" were too powerful for him.

Finally, he could no longer stand it, he caught her hands and put them under his armpit and pulled her down on him, her chest smacked on his, her lips landed on his. He put his arms around her back and pressed against her lips, leaving her no room to escape. Her soft lips intoxicated him as he deepened their kiss, leaving her moaning softly, her  body was melting under his "affectionate stance."

Yue knew there as no escape once he held her close. She responded fervently as her arms snaked around his neck, her lips parting to taste him. Her body felt warm and her heart was beating furiously. She could sense Didi's body coming alive underneath her. Sensing her own blush, she gently pulled away, still panting, trying to breathe. She saw his flushed and glowing face. He had never looked so handsome.

Didi gazed into her soft brown eyes and tucked a strand of hair behind her ears. "Didn't I tell you that my skills are too powerful for you?" She chuckled and rested her face on his chest. "I need to upgrade my cultivation. Perhaps I should ask Sang Sang to pass me some of her divine powers." His chest rose as he laughed, sensing his hug tightened around her. "You don't need it. You have super Didi. I am more than enough for you." He said, kissing the top of her head. They stayed in that position for awhile before Yue thought of something. "Let's do something together."

They disentangled themselves and sat on the floor. Yue reached for a piece of paper and started doodling. "Don't move. I'm drawing you." Didi tilted his head and grinned. "What pose do you want? This or cool Daoming Si? Or shuai Ning Que? Ah, I know! What about Chen Jiashu?" he suggested as he put on his serious, innocent look. Yue waved her hand. "Just be still. A few more strokes. Okay it's done!" She turned the paper around and Didi's eyebrows furrowed. "Why am I bald?" "This is you when you are 70 years old! " she laughed. He scrunched his nose. "Very cute."

He grabbed the paper from her and started writing something

He grabbed the paper from her and started writing something. "Hey don't spoil my art. Give me back." He jumped up and lifted the paper high up. "Daoming Si! Give me back!!" Yue commanded as she jumped up like Shancai trying to grab it. Didi grabbed her waist with his other free arm and carried her to her room. Her eyes widened up "Put me down! What are you doing?" kicking her legs as he marched on. Knowing Wang He Di, she finally decided to let him take over. Resisting was futile. After all, they had the whole day ahead at home to do what they liked. She was silently grateful that his filming schedule had been rescheduled.

He placed her nicely on the bed and propped her up with pillows. Yue eyed him suspiciously. He sat on her bed and cupped her face in his hands. They felt warm, so was her face. "Look at me, Yue." He said softly. His heart thundered against his chest when she gazed at him through her long lashes. "I have been thinking. Remember the open letter from one of our crazy fans you showed me this morning?" She nodded quietly, wondering where this was leading to.

His eyes were soft as he looked into her soulful brown pool. "Two years. You wanted five. But, can we make it two? I can't wait that long." His voice was almost a whisper. She shuddered. There were pins and needles in her palms. Something was tugging at her heart. A tear rolled down unconsciously and she sniffed. Didi smiled softly and gently brushed the tear away with his thumb. "Cry baby."

A few more tears rolled down as she nodded. "Two years, it shall be."

She saw how his smile went up to his eyes. His eyes which never lied since she knew him. His eyes which brightened up each time she walked into the MG set. His eyes that followed her as she crossed the room in the Inn. His eyes that burnt with jealousy when she said she knew Wu Yi from his first singing broadcast on television. His eyes which made her heart fluttered at their New Year's Eve concert performance, till she could not hold her own gaze. His eyes that always gave her hope as they parted separate ways at the airport, even though their faces were hidden behind their masks.

He pulled her close and rested his face on her shoulder. "I love you so much, Shen Yue." Her hands went behind him and intertwined them together. "Always, Wang He Di. Always."

_______________________

Author's notes:

You know I missed them. Please bear with my rustiness and grammatical errors.

There was an open letter on Twitter written by a fan who demanded them to reveal their real relationship. I thought that was childish. I am sure DDYY will know when the time is right to do so.

💜💛 Hsien