Unpublished

"They looked so beautiful together." Silja gushed, her eyes unmoving from the black and white object.

She had arrived early for the exhibition, excited to see the blown up photos, particularly this one of the couple which was unpublished.

Inga turned her head and looked at Silja. "Do you mean Dylan and Yue?"

"Who else?" Silja sighed.

"You are a hopeless romantic, aren't you, Silja?" Inga chuckled.

"Well, yes I am. So are you. Or else you wouldn't binge-watched the whole 49 episodes!" Silja teased her. She saw Esther walking in and waved at her.

"Guten Abend, ladies. Silja, you found my favorite photo." Esther smiled.

"Esther! May I commend you again for the pillow fight idea? It's just so brilliant," Silja's eyes sparkled.

"Dankeschön dear, Silja. I had fun myself. Shanghai was really a milestone for me." She remarked, turning her head to the photos.

"For all of us at ICON as well." Inga smiled.

"I wonder why you didn't choose this photo for the magazine, Inga. They are glowing in this one." Silja asked.

"Silja, even with the current ones we published, the fans had been ravishing them since the preview. If we give them more, I'm afraid it would create a pandemonium in the fandom." Inga remarked.

Esther nodded her head. "I agree. This photo tells about them too much."

Both Silja and Inga were now looking at Esther. "How did you get this shot anyways?"

"Are you sourcing for juicy news from me?" She winked. 

She gazed at the photo with a faraway look. "A few years ago, I was in a little village in Tibet. There was an elderly couple sitting in front of their home, watching the world goes by. The lady spoke, and the old man reached out her hand and looked at her with a soft smile. That kind of smile that goes right to the eyes. And the old lady did the same. It was a split second but I managed to capture them on my camera. This photo..." she touched the frame, "reminded me of that elderly couple."

"Oh goodness, Esther. That was too lovely." Silja, said with a sniff.

"Silja, you need to calm yourself," Inga laughed. "Now you understand why I cannot publish some photos or the BTS videos."

"Plus, I'm just thinking about Yue. She went through a lot of bashing when I first released their initial photo on my Instagram account," she continued.

"Poor Yue. She is such a lovely child. Her eyes." Silja said. From the first moment she met Yue, they formed a connection. Silja could understand and speak little Chinese (she picked it up while watching Meteor Garden) while Yue did her best in speaking English. She found her bright and a breath of fresh air. When Yue told her she was open to any fashion ideas, Silja was excited to show off her set of eyes to the world.

"I love photographing Yue the most. She's like a hidden gem. I just wonder why there is so much hate for her," Esther shook her head. "Well, at least Dylan is protective of her." She said remembering how he called out to Yue when crossing the road and tried to pull her arm.

"And playful too!" Silja chuckled. She was in the room when Dylan came in for a break. He peered down at Yue with those cheeky eyes and touched her slicked hair, before giving a loud guffaw. She saw how Yue scrunched her nose and smacked his arm. Ah, the usual CaiSi banter, Silja thought smiling at them .