What Happened in Shanghai Pt 6- Final

At the rooftop bar...

The guys and Lily were admiring Shanghai view from the rooftop bar. It was indeed a very luxurious hotel. Dylan was disappointed that Yue could not enjoy this view with him. He stayed for courtesy purpose since Lily was from the same city as he was. They sat down and ordered some drinks. Dylan ordered a regular soda as he still needed to work that evening.

"So Didi, tell me...where did you learn how to act?" Lily said, batting her eyelashes at Dylan and crossing her leg to the other.

"I don't have any acting experience. You should know, right? If you watched my interviews," he scratched his ears, feeling puzzled with her sudden affection.

Lily was leaning close to him and he was backed against the 2-seater. He looked at Kuan and Xi Ze pleadingly. The guys were trying hard not to laugh.

"All of us don't have acting experience except for Kuan who had done a few stints before MG," Xi Ze explained, watching Dylan trying to pressed himself even further to the edge of the chair to put a distance between him and Lily. He let out a chuckle and was met with Dylan's murderous stare.

"Wow, I'm so impressed. Didi, do you know that I'm your fangirl?," Lily gushed.

"Oh, thank you. I'm flattered, Lily -jie." He was starting to feel uneasy.

"Please call me Lily. Is it true that you like older women?"

"Who told you that?" Dylan stopped stirring his drink and looked at her.

"Shen Yue. She also said that you like cool and straightforward girls."

"Whoa! You girls were talking about me?" Dylan's eyes widened with surprise.

"Chill, Didi. I was just asking her what type of girls you like and if you guys were dating. Since she said no, maybe we can hang out sometime when we are back in Beijing."

Shen Yue, what are you trying to do?

"Are you always this straight forward, Lily?" Xi Ze asked, feeling amused.

"Not really. Only when I knew Didi likes this type of girls." She laughed.

"Oh yes, he does. He also likes girls who are like Dilreba, his idol." Kuan said nonchalantly, raising an eyebrow at Dylan.

Dylan gave Kuan a death stare. Kuan responded with a devilish smile.

Lily smiled. "Didi got good taste. I love Dilreba." It was not the first time a girl hit on Dylan, but Lily was obviously way over board without even apologetic about her approach.

"Liking her as idol and a person is totally different. When you like someone, it does not matter how she looks like."

"That's true. But you deserve more than just an ordinary girl, Didi."

"Define ordinary, Lily."

"Well, I think Shen Yue is kinda ordinary, isn't she? Luckily, she is talented and her handsome co-stars make her famous."

At that, Dylan could feel his blood started to rise. Yue worked hard in her drama more than any of them did during MG filming and never once complained. It was not luck, it was pure hard work. And that was what attracted Dylan to her. Her dedication.

Xi Ze and Kuan saw how his face started to changed and signaled him to cool down. Dylan clenched his jaw firmly.

"Anyways, Didi, let's exchange wechat number. We should keep in touch," she said, placing her hand on his arm.

Dylan withdrew his arm instinctively. His mother always told him that as a man, he needs to be gentle and be respectful with women especially when it comes to physical contact. He was more aware of this after being a celebrity. It could caused gossips or misunderstandings. Suddenly, the image of Yue flashed before him.