Her Happy Camp

Shen Yue watched the number on the elevator going up. Random thoughts were running her head. Her hand clenched her clutch bag and she felt cold sweat running down her spine.

This is the most important day of my life. This is the craziest thing I ever do. Can I change my mind now?!! she screamed in her head. The elevator door opened and the familiar-looking studio appeared before her. Even though the studio had undergone a facelift recently, the old carpet musty smell lingered even after they replaced with new ones.

She stepped out of the lift and stood on the spot. Her eyes darted around, looking for a familiar face. She brushed her bangs slightly.

"Hi! Are you Shen Yue?" A petite, cute looking girl with round glasses walked towards her, extending her right hand.

"My name is Chen Liang Liang. Please call me Xiao Liang! I was assigned to assist you. You look gorgeous today!" she said, chirpily.

Shen Yue nodded and smiled "I really like your name. You are as cheerful as your name is."

Her round eyes lit up, "Really? Thanks Yue-jie. I just started as intern here a few months back and you are the nicest celebrity I have met so far!"

Yue laughed. "Xiao Liang, you just met me. Don't judge a book by its cover," she winked.

"I have watched all your interviews and dramas. I love all of them. You are nice. And, you are real. Plus, we have a similarity." Xiao Liang said smugly.

"And, what's that?"

"We are interns in Hunan TV."

"I was an intern. That is right. Do you like acting as well?"

"I don't think I have much luck. I'm just too short. And I don't have much talent too."

"Xiao Liang, as long as you want it, you can work towards it. Says the shortest actress in China." Yue beamed.

"Yue-jie, you are so talented. And I love your legs."

"Whoa, you're scaring me, Xiao Liang." Yue giggled. "I understand if it comes from guys but girls..."

"Yue-Jie! All my girlfriends want to have your slim legs! You gotta believe me!" She raised her three fingers as to solemnly swear on her statement.

"Okay, I believe you, Xiao Liang," Yue said, putting Xiao Liang's fingers down. "Now, shall we do proceed to the briefing room or make-up room?"

"Make-up first and I will brief you during the session. This way, Yue-jie!" she gestured Yue towards the right side.

It was a short distance between the lift and the make-up room. Shen Yue listened as Xiao Liang walked her through the whole program. All she needed to do was to standby when He Jiong announced her name. He would also ask her some questions when she is on stage. She still have about an hour before her appearance.

"Thank you, Xiao Liang, do you mind getting me some water please?"

"Sure! We will leave you for awhile so you can get some rest. It must be tiring flying in after your morning appointment." Xiao Liang looked at her with concerned eyes.

"I'm used to it. Thanks!" Yue smiled.

Both of them left the room, leaving Yue alone with her thoughts. She sighed and took out the ring box from her purple clutch bag. She stared at it for a moment. On the ring was this inscription: 永远棣月(Forever DiYue). Yue closed her eyes and bit her lip to stop her tears from falling out. Only Dylan could make her cry like this.

They had planned to announce their relationship to public next year but Dylan wanted to move it forward when he found out he would be away for a year filming his new movie. Yue had expressed her concern doing that now but Dylan was adamant about it. She knew she could not change his mind once he had decided on something.