Chapter 39 - Loss

WARNING: This chapter contains mature content.

     As you roll over to face Yixing fully, he slips his hand to cup your cheek. He stares into your eyes lovingly, bending his head so his lips meet yours. You invite the kiss in, pressing your lips against his in return. The two of you kiss like that for what you assume has to be quite a while. However, the kiss turns heated and you feel your head getting fuzzy with need. You slip a hand under his shirt, feeling along his tight abs.

Yixing pulls away for a second, "Can I touch you?" You nod, pulling his face back to yours. Carefully, he slips his hand underneath your shirt, gently feeling your supple skin. You return your hand underneath his shirt, gently dragging your nails down his muscles. This action elicits a soft groan from him, and he pulls you closer, hand quickly slipping up to cup your boob. You moan quietly, embarrassed at your reaction.

He chuckles at your response, squeezing your boob once. Again, you let another moan out. Returning his lips to yours, he focuses on your boobs, causing you to release a broken mantra of curse words and his name. Yixing pulls you on top of him, so you quickly straddle his waist and get stable. You pull his shirt off and yours quickly follows suit. He runs his hands over your bare torso, pulling you down to kiss him.

You shift in his lap, causing Yixing to let out a groan, grasping your hips. You repeat the action, causing him to buck his hips up into yours. The movement has you groaning, head falling to his shoulder. "Holy shit, Y/N. Baby if you keep doing that I don't be able to hold back."

His words have you squirming, "Then don't hold back." He groans loudly at your words.

"Y/N, stop for a second." Instantly you do, your movements halting abruptly. "Is this still what you want?" He asks, cupping your cheek.

You nod, "Yes."

"I don't want you to regret this later and-"

"Yixing, I've never been more sure of something in my life," you answer. "Do you still want this?"

"More than anything," he says softly. "Have you ever slept with anyone before?"

You shake your head, "No, this is my first time. Have you?"

He nods, "A few times." Your stomach clenches, suddenly uncomfortable to think of him with anyone else. "But I never loved those women, Y/N. I do love you, and if you don't want this then that's completely okay and we can stop."

You shake your head, "No, I still want this. You're with me now, that's all that matters. I know you'll take care of me."

Yixing flips the two of you over again, hovering over top of you. The chain of his necklace lands on your chest, the cold metal shocking you. Yixing removes your bra, expertly undoing the clasp and pulls it free of your frame. He kisses you again, deeper this time. He gently undoes the button on your jeans and pulls the zipper down. You lift you butt off the bed to help him pull off your pants. You follow suit, undoing the button and zipper of his pants and pulling them off. He stands up, pulling his pants the rest of the way off and removing yours from around your ankles.

He crawls back on top of you, pressing his lips to your neck. "God you're gorgeous," he moans, sitting back to take in your body. You become a little self conscious, moving a hand to cover yourself. He doesn't stop you though, just tilts his head. "Darling you don't have to cover up, it's just me. I love every inch of your body, you're a goddess."

     Yixing presses open mouthed kisses along your torso and breasts, landing a few on your hardened nipples. These kisses eventually turn into swirls of his tongue and loud moans begin to fall from your mouth. Suddenly he returns to your face, pressing his lips to yours. "Shh baby, we best not let the others hear." You obey, biting down on your bottom lip to keep your noise to a minimum.