2| Home Sweet Home

"Bring me my snickers bar from the front middle console!" I called out to Troy, my petty ass fiancé

"Bring me my snickers bar from the front middle console!" I called out to Troy, my petty ass fiancé. He was bringing our luggage inside.

Between my asshole and Troy's balls being on fire, we didn't bother with it last night.

Two weeks of traveling with our son Tron was a handful. We literally got off the plane from New York, dropped him off to Troy's parents then made our way to a secret sex dungeon party.

We came home and thought we'd try out our lil' goodie bags.

That ended in a disaster.

Troy pissed me off. Talking about if we get married, I'd want to stop doing the things we do. Apparently, I'm not enough for him.

Now, he calls himself mad at me because I took my engagement ring off last night.

One thing about me is all you have to do is say the word, and I'm out.

"Did you hear me?" I yelled louder, getting no response. "Niggas," I mumbled to myself while carrying our now five-month-old son upstairs to change him. He's a good baby. He even slept the entire flight going and coming back from New York.

"My sweet boy." I cooed, making it up the stairs to his nursery.

Sometimes I find myself staring at him for no reason at all. Watching his little smile —his daddy's smile.

I wouldn't trade being a mom for anything in this world. With his bad little ass.

"That's funny? I'm funny too, you Tron?" I scrunched my face at the little farts he made while I laid him down to remove his clothing. 

"Stinky butt, save that for daddy." I pulled the blanket back. "Make sure that's all you're doing in that diaper."

Troy and I are still unpacking our home. We haven't had a chance to put much together. Only the nursery, our bedroom, and the kitchen are furnished. Everything else was bare.

It took a few years to find the perfect first home. We wanted something close to my job and not too far from Troys first gym location.

It's a two-story, three bedrooms, two bath starter home. Nothing too big. We were able to get a good size backyard, and the neighbors aren't too close. I'm happy with it.

We could've gone bigger, but my weird-ass fiancé wanted to pay for it all. Like I don't have my own money.

In the end, it doesn't matter who paid, both of us own it. My name is on the deed too. Tuh!

I am happy about being out of his small two bedrooms, one bath bachelor pad. It was cute for a little while, but hell naw. I wouldn't do that again. It's too cramped and not in the best location.

I was able to make a smooth career transfer here in Atlanta. —Yep, I left everything behind to be with this nigga.

He irritates my soul, but I wouldn't want to do life with anyone else.