1| Hold My Balls Up

"Try grabbing the key with your foot

"Try grabbing the key with your foot." I wailed out trying to find some relief, every movement ached. "Shit, hurry up Cy!"

"Don't you see me trying, who the fuck are you yelling at?" She kept kicking her foot trying to reach the key at the foot of the bed. Her arms we're handcuffed.

I was balled up in a fetal position naked with my ass in the air. I couldn't move at all.

"I can't reach it and both of my wrists are bruised now. I'll have Siri call somebody for us, I can't reach my phone."

"No!" My head shot up at her. "Hell no."

"Try harder to move then, or try getting that ring off of your balls." She did everything possible to keep from laughing.

"This shit ain't funny!" I tried moving again but failed. I even tried reaching my arm around to touch my precious jewels, but couldn't. The slightest movement hurt. "Fuck!"

"Our only option is to call somebody." She stopped kicking her feet only to zoom in staring at my asshole, I coudn't do anything but let her. "Let's call Mina and Toni, they should be home by now."

"Aight, since that's the only way, with her big ass mouth." I sighed.

"Yes, because these anal beads are uncomfortable now." She tried repositioning then called out to Siri to phone Amina hands free. We waited for her to pick up.

Cyrene and I just got back from New York visiting A3, little Rai Rai and their baby boy. My parents were keeping our son for the night, so we were doing us.

We made a trip to a sex dungeon party after we dropped Tron lil ass off. Something we like to do in our spare time, kinky shit. We left the event with loads of party favors. Cyrene and I figured we'd bring the party back to the house, and live it up.

Our deal has always been, nothing's off-limits, as long as we both openly agreed to it.

"What's up?" Mina finally answered.

"Hey girl, Troy and I got our-"

"Mina we have an emergency, can you come help us real quick?" I cut Cyrene off from telling all my damn business.

"What's going on? I'm on my way."

"Just hurry up and get here, please!" I yelled out in pain. "Use your key to get in."

"Aight." She hung up.

"Can you see if you can kick me that blanket?" I didn't want Mina walking in seeing all of my glory out.

"What am I going to use to cover up with? The sheets, the pillows and everything is on the floor. She shrugged her lil shoulders.

"My ass is in the air Cyrene!"

She snickered doing a snorting sound to contain her laugh.

"We ain't even married yet and I'm ready for a divorce." I sucked my teeth.