3| New Client

Cyrene ass pissed me off

Cyrene ass pissed me off. I told her why I wanted to marry her, but the shit wasn't enough.

Now I gotta beg for shit I didn't do. I'm innocent. I didn't cheat on Cyrene. Both of us messed around with Ana. She wasn't feeling it anymore, and on top of that, we got pregnant with Tron, so we stopped.

I needed to get my head right because I had a meeting with a new client today. She did everything online, so this was my first time meeting her.

I made sure I had everything set to go with her new regime. All the way from the food I order, from Health Kick next door, to the workout schedule, the lady will have to follow.

A few others were already here working out, doing their own thing.

I had a dream of opening a gym when I was in high school. —Playing ball and being in shape was a giving. It was my downtime away from sports is where the discipline came in. I figured this was the best way to stay motivated. Through other people.

I noticed the door spring open and in walked...

Ana, the girl my wifey and I messed around with.

"Really?" I shook my head, walking closer to her as all the air deflated out of my chest

"What? I need a little workout." She walked in further in her green and yellow heels to match my old letterman's jacket. She had on a one-piece bathing suit underneath.

I was wondering where my jacket went even though it's too small.

"You do know this is a gym, right?" I glanced down at her heels.

"I remember reading something about the first visit being a consultation and to educate me on a healthier lifestyle." She took the little bag off her shoulder and stepped around me. "You're not trying to refuse my services are you?"

My eyes went straight to her ass. I mentally slapped myself. Focus, man damn.

I remembered my paper said a Lanai Stewart was supposed to be meeting me.