8| I Don't Have Feelings For Her

"Aight I'll see you and Rai next time I come up to visit yal'

"Aight I'll see you and Rai next time I come up to visit yal'. Might be sooner than later." I dapped A3 up. "Thanks again."

"Stay strong and consistent." He reminded me.

Rai walked around from behind A3, holding Lil Dri Dri. "Give her space. While doing so, you need to figure out why you did what you did. Cyrene will want answers. You can't just tell her I don't know. That won't fly."

I wrapped my arm around her. "Ima' take some time for me and work on that. —Thanks for hooking her up with that place and talking to her."

"No problem at all." She pulled away, glancing at Celeste seated on the couch in front of the tv.

Rai and Leah filled us in on Celeste and Cyrene's little spat they had yesterday morning.

...The whole thing. Even the part about A3.

Leah brought her back here after and canceled their reservations for the other night. Celeste planned to finish out her trip here at Mike and Leah's.

She hasn't had anything to say since she got here last night.

"Bye, Cel." Rai warmly smiled then made her way over to her. She decided to break the awkwardness before they left and sat beside her. "You know we're family. I love you. Hopefully, you and Cy will get passed this and move forward, soon."

"Yeah, but a lot was said. So I don't know." She sighed.

"Yup," I spoke up, raising my brows, waiting to see if she would respond.

She only stared down at her hands, fidgeting with her fingers.

Rai stood and hugged everyone before heading towards the door with baby boy sleeping in her arms. "Come on. I'll deal with you in the car." She pointed to A3.