20| Maybe This Is A Dream

Hello! Hello! Where am I?

It was like I was awake but couldn't open my eyes. Not even sure what happened to me. I knew I was in a hospital because of the beeping sounds.

I guess I'm in a coma or I'm comatose or whatever.

Wait, oh no! What if I can't get out of this state? My son would grow up without me. Troy would lose his mind. I gotta get up!

The door opens, and I hear multiple footsteps approaching. "Hey sis, it's me, Mike, Chez, and your baby daddy."

Petty.

Troy sucked his teeth. Then I felt his presence grow closer right before he took a seat beside me, holding my hand. "Alright mama, you've been in this bed for two days. It's time to get up. Tronny man misses his mommy. I miss you." He mumbled, kissing my hand.

"Speaking of my nephew. He need to be around at least one parent. What time are you getting him?" My dear sister Celeste spoke bitterly.

Ugh, leave this man alone.

"My son is fine. I'm staying here." He scooted his chair closer to the bed, creating a scraping sound.

"I swear," Cel mumbled back.

"You swear what?" Troy raised his voice, gritting his teeth, sounding fed up.

"Chill, y'all can't do all that in here," Mike spoke softly, calming the air. "When Aunt Tess and Uncle Matthew come, I'll head home. Rai and A3 said they'll be back by later today. —Curb all of that back and forth. Mess around and get kicked out."

Oh wow, Rai's here. Yay, I get to see the baby again— Well, I hope so.

"If she'd mind her business everything would be alright." Troy squeezed my hand a little.

These two are going at it again.

"My sister is my business. Her throwing hands in a grocery store and now fighting for her life is my business."

Say what now?! Throwing hands in a grocery store? But did I win? I'm in a coma, so probably not— Damn, who kicked my ass? And now my life is on the line! Oh no!

"Don't get mad at me because you're losing a good one. This is your fault. You're the one who cheated. All of  this wouldn't have happened if you didn't." Cel added.

Wait. What? He cheated?! Troy cheated on me. How could he do this to us? I knew his weak ass couldn't stay faithful or be serious about commitment. Maybe that threesome was too much. But he said he was ready to commit and leave all of that behind entirely. So why would he risk losing me? 

"Don't say anything to me, and I'll do the same. Cause as I said before, I'm not fucking you. I'm fucking your sister. So don't you worry about us." Troy spat back in an aggressive tone.