23|Love Me Forever

*[Here's a longer chapter! Looking to update again this weekend (I like the longer length better)

*[Here's a longer chapter! Looking to update again this weekend (I like the longer length better). Don't forget to vote! Thank you, and I hope you enjoy this chapter. Probably my fav for this book.]*

I'm pulling out all stops today. And I mean everything because those little chit chats end today! And I mean that shit.

In the kitchen whipping my girl up a cheesy bacon, peppers, and onions omelet and some blueberry muffins. Cyrene's not big on breakfast, but I wanted to do something special for her.

"Is it good?" I smiled at Tron, eating his eggs and mashed bananas. He smiled back with a face full. "Give me some?"

He shook his head no stuffing his mouth.

"Stingy ass."

In one hand I carried the tray of food, holding Tron's hand helping him up the stairs with the other. We found Cyrene stretched out across the bed, knocked out.

Tron tried to climb up on the bed by himself. "Hold on. I'll help you." I laughed at him, struggling.

Placing the food down, we crowded Cyrene. She finally stretched opened her eyes, realizing it was us. "Mmm, what time is it?"

"Like seven something." I leaned in and kissed her. She smiled, shaking her head. "Go ahead and eat. I got a lot planned for us today."

She sat up, looking over the food before bowing down, saying grace. "Are y'all eating?"

"We're good. Go ahead and eat. Tron already ate. Otherwise, he would be reaching for yours right now." I leaned in and kissed the top of her head when she ate some of the muffin.

She giggled saying, "you think you're going to be kissing on me all day."

"I do."

She moaned a little taking a bite of the omelet. "Mmm, thank you. This is amazing."

I nodded. "Wear something semi-dressy but casual. Like some jeans and  a nice top."

"Oh, I was just gone throw on a t-shirt and some sweat pants." She leaned her head to the side; I guess she was being sarcastic. "I know how to put myself together. —You trying to steal my heart?"

"Nah, I don't want to steal shit. I want you to give it to me."

She didn't say anything. She smiled, focusing on her food.

"You go ahead and get ready. I'm taking lil' badass to daycare. I'll be back to scoop you."

Tron and I were out the door and in the car in no time. They missed him at daycare. All the other parents and the teachers saw him and were gushing over him.

"Be good, man. Daddy will get you around four. I love you, big boy." I waved him off as he was taken in his little class with the other kids. I stayed for a second and peeked in, making sure he was okay. He wasn't phased at all. She put him down. He ran straight to the little cubbies seeing what he could grab.