11| Your lil B-cups

Kissing all over my son trying to wake him up but his little sleepy ass wouldn't budge

Kissing all over my son trying to wake him up but his little sleepy ass wouldn't budge. "Tron, come on now."

Holding him in my arms, I took my time to eye the room. Seeing he had a little playpen sleeper set up in the corner. A queen size bed was in the center of the room. High ceilings throughout with creme colored curtains creating a warm dark space for him.

The place was nice. I wouldn't want it for my family, but I can see why Cyrene's ok staying here.

Her saying she want to go back home for about a month kept replaying in my head over and over since she said it. That's been my biggest fear through all of this. She not wanting to be here in Atlanta.

To blow off steam after leaving Tron's carpet reading, I went to my original gym to hit the bag. After, I went to my therapy session.

I've been going consistently for the last three months. Dude's still a little weird, but he grew on me.

The little homework assignments piled up quickly, but it makes me feel like I'm doing something good for myself.

Not gone lie, Cyrene had me pissed off to the max. I had never been more livid in my life. I get she's mad at me, but damn don't have me feeling like I'm losing my son. Ever.

"Time to get up big man." I held Tron out in front of me. He stretched, creating an arch, finally opening his eyes.

Kissing on his nose and cheeks, he finally woke up completely. I laughed at his puzzled stare, wiping his eyes. "You good man?"

Pulling Tronny man to me, holding him close, I spoke softly, "everybody's here to see you."

He stared at me for a second before laying his head on my chest.

Getting chubby man cleaned and changed, we made our way out to where everyone was. "Gotta' get you potty trained next."

As we made it over to the fluffy carpet in front of the sectional, I placed him on the floor with his big cousins.