5| Twin

I decided to check in to the hotel a day earlier than my sister Celeste planned

I decided to check in to the hotel a day earlier than my sister Celeste planned. She and Rai were coming in tonight.

I couldn't take Mikey's constant nagging about Troy anymore so I left last night.

I don't want to speak of that man.

Mikey and Leah's been really helpful with getting Tron to his daddy without me having to run into him.

I heard my phone buzz in my lap, while I sat on the floor, gazing out from the balcony opening. I had breakfast in front of me, but I couldn't bring myself to eat it.

I answered, placing the phone on speaker.

"Aye, what time does Celeste flight get in?" Mikey asked me. I heard his twin girls Lauren and Joi in the background playing.

"She'll be landing around the same time for me to get off."

"Troys picking Tronny man up from daycare?" He asked. That was our routine for the last four nights staying at Mikey and Leah's.

"Yeah, he'll get and keep him for the weekend. Since Rai and Cel are coming." I leaned my head against the doorframe.

"Aight, I'll probably get the fellas and Amina together. While y'all ladies have your weekend, we'll be here."

Oh yeah, I didn't mention that this is now a girls' weekend, including all the ladies.

I just don't want this to turn into a all about what happened between Troy and Cy weekend.

"So y'all running a daddy daycare, the Troy cheated addition?" I laughed a little.

He chuckled. "Man chill. I just need to get all the guys and Amina together to see what's going on with him. Troy maybe a lot of things, but I never imagined him cheating on you."

"Yeah," I mumbled.

"Aight, Cy I'll check on you later." He said before telling his girls to stop playing so much.

"Ok, and thank you for letting me stay."

"You could've stayed last night too, but you couldn't wait to get to that hotel."  He laughed.

"No, you're aggy. I had to get up out of there." I smiled. "Alright Mikey," I said before hanging up.

I decided to try eating before Tronny opened his eyes.

I haven't spoken to anyone about what happened. I figured I'd wait until I saw the ladies in person.

My phone rings again. I sighed answering it, "hello." It was my mother. I was supposed to call her, but it slipped my mind.