three

that's almost 5k words and I'm sorry for making y'all read so much--- 

but i recently bought a new laptop so i dont have to write on my phone anymore and somehow my chapters turn out to be wayyyy longer now. SORRY FOR THAT XD 

***

"Hey, good morning", Jungkook whispered softly as he sat down on the bed again, softly ruffling through Taehyung's hair. He was already showered and dressed up for work, wearing some light make up and had his lips balmed. Taehyung opened one eye first, followed by the other one before he got greeted by the sunlight and the prettiest boy this universe had to offer. "Oh dear lord, what a view", Taehyung hummed, still sleepy.

He opened his arms, "Let's cuddle."

Nothing happened last night, they just fell asleep, peacefully hugging each other. There were no kisses needed for now, nor sex. Their presence was pleasing enough to both of them. "No, it's time to get some breakfast and then head to work. You've got this internship and I want you to give a good impression to my boss." Jungkook smiled fondly, then pulled the blanket away. "Get up, sleepyhead."

Taehyung yawned, then stretched his arms and let out a sigh. "When did you turn into a morning person?"

Jungkook shrugged. "I just like being awake, it feels good to watch the sunrise and start off freshly everyday." The older was speechless for a second, eyes shifting to the boy's wrists which were shown completely. He didn't seem to be uncomfortable anymore, his scars were a part of him. And he learnt to respect them as well as his past.

"You're amazing", Taehyung hummed.

"Thanks", Jungkook blushed a bit, then got up. "Get your ass up now or I'll get Taejeon to wake you up."
Took exactly 55 seconds until Taehyung was up and had put clothes on instead of boxers. "Knew that would work." Jungkook grinned, then walked out of the room.

When Taehyung walked into the kitchen he smelled freshly cooked coffee, even cookies? And Jungkook had set up the table beautifully, three plates, one for each. Taejeon was already up by now, busy with facetiming Lili. "No don't wear that dress. We wanted to match our outfits today, bitch", Taejeon snapped but immediately got a knock to his forehead by his father. "Treat your girl well", he grumbled.

"Mhm", Taejeon rolled his eyes. "Like you did with Mom." He turned away, then grabbed the bowl with salad and threw it on his plate, still angry-talking to Lili on the phone. Jungkook went silent, nodding and then put some bread and cheese on his plate, not saying anything further. Taehyung watched them for a bit, then smiled brightly. "Anyways-, what we doing tonight?!"

Jungkook glanced at him, "You'll be here tonight?", he asked a little surprised. Taehyung shrugged, "Yeah. I'll be with you until I gotta travel back."

The younger couldn't help but smile. "I planned on going to the club tonight with some friends of mine. You can join. Jimin can too", Jungkook offered in a friendly way.

Tae nodded. "Yeah, gladly."

Kook smiled too. "Now eat, we gotta go to work."

Taejeon watched them for a while, then got up and threw his bag above his shoulder, still on the phone with Lili. "Goddamn no, we'll not go watch the lionking tonight. Lili you're pissing me off", Taejeon kept snapping at his best friend which the girl only responded to with scoffing.

"Someone is in a bad mood", Taehyung chuckled after Taejeon left the apartment.

"It's because it's Wednesday. He's got sports class today", Jungkook sighed. "So what's the deal with that?", Tae questioned.