twenty-four

trigger warning; talk that mentions self harm and suicidal thoughts 

***

"Are you ready?", Taehyung knocked on the bathroom door, waiting for Jungkook to finally get out of there after he locked himself inside the small room for almost an hour now. He got no response which made Taehyung only sigh. Taejeon was next to him, leaning back in his wheelchair while he only eyed the older. "You're nervous", he commented amused and pinched Taehyung's arm.
"I am-", Taehyung said quietly, "I have to make him fall in love with me again. It was hard enough the first time."
Taejeon giggled and then drove away, heading right to his room.
Not much later the door opened slowly and Jungkook stepped out. He was dressed in a suit, had a bow tie around his neck and his hair parted to its sides.His hair grew longer lately and Jungkook kinda liked it. "W-wow", Taehyung's eyes widened as he shyly put his hands on Jungkook's waist and pulled him closer, "You look like a goddamn snack", he whispered shyly and then looked up and down on him. "Who allowed you to?", Taehyung chuckled, getting completely flustered by Jungkook.

"I remember", Jungkook started slowly, taking Taehyung's hands as he softly brushed along his knuckles. "I remember when we were really young you once told me if you'd be a girl and my girlfriend you would love to show me off to everyone", Jungkook blushed a little, "So I thought if I dress up--, maybe you still want to show me off."

Both of them went silent and got incredibly flustered at the whole situation. "Only if you don't mind me telling everyone we're going to see that I'm blessed to marry you someday-"
Jungkook rolled his eyes and pressed a kiss to Taehyung's cheek, "We're on our way to our first date, stop thinking of marriage already-"
Taehyung shrugged, "Can't help it. Imagine holding your hand on business events when we're real adults and have our life together and you've got my ring on your finger and I can proudly tell all my colleagues that you're my man."

"Oh shut up", Jungkook's cheeks heated up when he glanced away and grabbed Taehyung's hand, pulling him along. Taehyung followed him, eyes glued to their intertwined hands.

That what he'd been dreaming of all his life. That's exactly what he was fighting for all the time. Yet they never made it out on a date. All they ever did was hiding in the sheets and secretly stealing glances of each other. But this was now, finally, coming to an end.

A little while later they sat in a small restaurant at the end of the street, a candle lit up between them and two glasses of wine on the table. Taehyung couldn't help but stare at Jungkook the whole freaking time, he still couldn't trust his own eyes that he had Jungkook back, sitting on a chair with nothing but a calm smile on his lips. He looked so much better than he ever had, maybe taking the pain of the past away was the best thing that ever happened to him. "So, do you usually fuck me with lube or not-", Jungkook asked suddenly.
"What--", Taehyung lost it.

"I googled and I found out that it's easier with lube but I couldn't find any lube anywhere near our bedroom so what do we use--"
Taehyung blushed. Then turned his head away. "We're in public-", he whispered when he saw the lady at the table right next to them looking over in a more than just disgusted way.

"So?", Jungkook asked unaffected. "Are we ashamed of us or what-"

"No, we're not", Taehyung immediately said. "I just didn't want to make you uncomfortable, you don't like people staring-"
Jungkook shrugged, "I don't mind when I'm with you."

"You don't like lube that much, we once used coconut oil and it was okay. But you prefer it rough and if I loosen you up with my fingers or my tongue, you're getting wet all by yourself-"