seven

somehow i feel like in the end of this book there won't be a single character left y'all like-

***

10 years ago

"I don't know about you but I want to go to that couple dance with you-", Taehyung hummed, stuffing his mouth with meat. Jungkook let out sigh, eyes glancing around the cafeteria. "I want to go with you too, y'know", he said after a while, "But the others will talk again-"
"I know", Taehyung mumbled. 

"I can't wait for college, maybe everyone will be more chill about two bros going to couple dances together then", Jungkook chuckled quietly. "True, it's not like we would fuck afterwards-, r-right?", Taehyung asked, blushing a little while saying that.

"N-no", Jungkook stuttered. "I mean, we're straight, right?"
The older nodded, "Absolutely."

"Thing is, we should get dates anyway-, just for the show. We can hang out after the party or when everyone's drunk and not paying attention", Jungkook then suggested. "You could sleep over at my parent's house-"

"Yeah we can hang out afterwards, that's cool too", Taehyung agreed. "We can just leave after an hour and then party by ourselves", he grinned brightly. Jungkook's cheeks flushed red now as well.

Partying by themselves.

"Maybe we could just dance in my room then", Jungkook smiled fondly and Taehyung nodded, wrapping his arms around Jungkook's tiny waist. "Yeah, the slow dances are more fun when we're alone anyway", he hummed into the younger's ear, leaving him flustered once again.

"So, where do we get dates-, no one likes us."

Taehyung shrugged, "Don't know-, we could also just skip the dance completely and hang out alone, maybe get some pizza and netflix and-"

"If we both won't show up, the footballers will spread rumors again", Jungkook sighed. "I still got bruises from when they caught us swimming together."
"Well we shouldn't have went swimming naked-", Taehyung said in a small voice, "That's maybe a bit too much."

"But it's more fun when we hug and stuff", Jungkook grumbled. "They ruin all the fun."

"I know right. And I don't kow what's so incredibly gay about swimming naked with your best friend", Tae rolled his eyes. "It's not like we fucked in the water-"

"Nah, we just did brojobs-", Jungkook said quietly. "Which is absolutely fine, right? I mean we call it brojob-"
"Everyone does those things for their best friend", Taehyung stated and intertwined their hands. "I read in the internet that footballers shower together, naked. So we're fine, we shower together too, means we're like them and they're straight, so."

Jungkook nodded, "You're so right."
He laid his head down on the older's shoulders and opened his mouth, wanting to be fed by him which Taehyung did immediately. He grabbed a slice of an apple and gave it to him, "Damn you're so cute when you're being a babyboy-", he whispered, hugging him a little tighter to leave no space left.

"Don't call me babyboy, that's gay, bro."

"No it's not, it's only gay if I say it in bed." Taehyung rolled his eyes, then pressed a small kiss to Jungkook's cheek.

"What the fuck are you fags doing", a tall boy appeared behind them, laughing out loudly. Three girls standing besides him. One of them being Lyza. Jungkook knew her quite well, their parents were friends so he was basically forced to hang out with her all his life.
Lyza was nice and caring, she had always been one of his only friends outside of school. But when she was with her friends, the popular ones in highschool-, she wasn't the same.