five

this time ive got a reason for my absence and not updating, i was in berlin i saw stray kids live and had hi touch and hold felix hand i can die in peace now.

anyways stan stray kids because they're the best group in existence ngl

but im back now and this time for real cuz yeah

***

Taehyung spent the whole day with Jungkook but in the evening he ended up sitting in his hotel room and waited for Jimin. His husband was kinda feeling the same urge to go there, so around 8 pm both of them sat in their room across from each other-, eye to eye and heart to heart.

Jimin was in tears 10 minutes in their talk while Taehyung kept ruffling his hair desperately, holding Jimin's hand fondly as he kept repeating the same words over and over again.

"I love you, baby, it's all good", Taehyung tried to hug him but Jimin pushed him away again and again, "I know you love me, Tae", he sobbed, wiping his tears away with his free hand.
"Stop crying then", Taehyung begged. "I can't stand seeing you crying-"

"It's your fault", Jimin said in a small voice.

"I know and I'm sorry-"

"You kissed him today, right? After you saw me with Yoongi, right?", Jimin tilted his head, pulling his hand out of the younger's grip. "Tell me the truth, Taehyung."

"Yeah, we made out."

Jimin didn't answer, his sobs just got heavier and his lips were trembling, "We shouldn't have come here, it ruined everything-"

Taehyung nodded, "I'm sorry", he let out bluntly.

"You're not sorry, you're glowing Taehyung. I haven't seen your face without dark sleeping bags and tired eyes in years. You need Jungkook, you always did."

The younger glanced away, "I love you, Jimin. I swear I do-, I-I it's just.. It's.."

"It's Jungkook, I know. I get it", Jimin gulped dryly, trying to push the aching pain away that clenched around his heart.

"I love you, Baby, I really do-"

"But you're in love with someone else", Jimin got up from the bed, bringing distance in between them.

"It's not like you didn't cheat on me first", Taehyung said quietly after a while, eyeing Jimin for a while. "I wouldn't have kissed him if you wouldn't have made out with Yoongi."

"Yeah, it was a mistake. And I'm sorry", Jimin said, ruffling his pink hair with tears falling off his cheeks. "I just felt lonely and he was there and-, a-and I don't know. He's like a bad habit to me."

"Just like Jungkook is to me", Taehyung sighed. "When I'm with him it's like nothing else matters. Like the world stops spinning y'know? I forget everything when I see his smile and his eyes and oh god I'm so sorry Jimin", Taehyung realised what he was saying as the words kept leaving his mouth. "I'm so sorry I can't love you the way you deserve."

"Let's just end this", Jimin said bluntly.

"Will you go back to Yoongi then?", Taehyung asked quietly. "I don't want you to-, I-I don't want to break up", he let out, voice cracking a bit. "It's selfish, I know."

"You can't have both of us. You're not Jungkook and I'm not Lyza, Tae. Let's not repeat stories to which we know the ending."

Both of them were silent for a bit, eyes locking with each other as both of them kept crying.