four

this is for everyone who does not only read this fic of me but the others as well;

for now i'll put all my other fics on hold except for this one because i struggle a lot with writers block and i feel like my chapters are complete shit. so expect more updates to this fic but less to the others for like a week i guess ):

im sorry

***

Taehyung didn't come back to the hotel last night.

Neither did Jimin.

Taehyung:
hey, u okay?

Jimin:
yea, u?

Taehyung:
yup

Jungkook glanced over at Taehyung's phone with big eyes, not quite getting why their conversations were that short and cold. "Is everything alright?", he asked, fiddling around with the fabric of his shirt, touching it nervously to calm him down. Something about Jimin gave him anxiety but he didn't know what it was or why it was happening.
Taehyung nodded quickly, "Everything is fine", he promised as he pulled Jungkook back in his arms and nuzzled his head into his neck.
"Is it?", the younger asked a little confused.
"Of course it is", Taehyung gave him a smile. "What's our plan for today?"

It was already day four of their two weeks and Taehyung didn't want to miss a single minute of it.

"I don't know", Jungkook shrugged. "Actually I think I'd like to talk? Like, I really want to know what happened in the last five years and especially about the person you apparently have back at home.
Taehyung gulped dryly, "There's no one."

"I don't like liars, Tae", Jungkook bit his lips. "You would have kissed by now if there wasn't someone back home. You never let me wait-"

Taehyung's eyes widened, "You want to do the kissing already?", he asked a little surprised. "I just thought we're taking it slow-"

"We never took anything slow-"

"Maybe we should start doing so"

Jungkook said plainly, "No, but honestly. Tae I know you better than I know myself, and you're hiding something. You're not fully into this and it's totally fine, I just want to know-, I dated other people too along the years. It's okay."

"There's no one, stop asking Jungkook", Taehyung grumbled a little harsh.

The boy shut up instantly, eyes darting to the ground. "O-okay, s-sorry", he let out in a small voice. He brought a little distance between them in the bed and looked up at the ceiling. He wasn't used to being shut up anymore, that's something that only happened in the past.

"It's fine", Taehyung hummed. "Why won't you tell me about your past 5 years. You're apparently the one who had a pretty good life. I didn't."

Jungkook couldn't help but think that Taehyung sounded a bit salty and bitter with that sentence. "I-", the younger stuttered. "I had a long time that sucked ass, I just got back up."

"Good for you", Taehyung sighed. "I cried myself to sleep every goddamn night for 2 years, Jungkook. And that's all on you."

Jungkook looked down, biting his lips. "I'm sorry-"

"No you're not", Taehyung simply said. "You- Nevermind. I don't want to talk about all of this Kook, this is upsetting me and I don't want to be reminded of what happened back then."