nineteen

the way i will miss this book so much once it's done

but also the way i can't wait for it cuz i have another vkook book in that style planned out ugh

***

 1 week later

"So", Lyza walked in that morning, throwing a bucket filled with water over Taehyung's head to wake him up. "That's the shower you've been missing for ages", she grumbled, pulled his blanket away and walked over to Jungkook's wardrobe. "Let's see what our Kookie got for you to wear for your first day at your new job."

"I don't have a job, fucking bitch", Taehyung scoffed, sitting up slowly while pulling off his wet shirt. "Don't you have better things to do than to wake me up like that?"

"Not really, no", Lyza shrugged, shaking her head. "I dropped Taejeon off at the hospital at 6, I'll pick him up before he has to go to school and then I'll take you there-, that's all I'm doing", the girl hummed, pulling out a black T-shirt, some pants that could fit Taehyung and brought it to him, "Put that on and take a real shower."

"What the fuck", Taehyung hummed confused, ruffling his hair.
"Well, Taejeon called Mr Kim, Jungkook's boss and he agreed on letting you work there as a part time job, you gotta get your shit together Taehyung, I'm serious", Lyza explained, heading over to the door frame. "Who are you to tell me what to do?"

"I'm not doing this for me", Lyza laughed. "But I already experienced how it feels when Kook loves you a little less with every passing day. I don't want you to go through that as well and you're on the best way to get there."

"Jungkook won't stop loving me. You've just been shit, no idea how anyone can keep up with you." Taehyung chuckled, finally getting out of bed. What he didn't think was that Lyza leaned against the wall, smiling a little. "Have you been going out lately?"

Taehyung shrugged, "We had no time for that."
"Oh yeah, he used to say it's hard to make time for us with the kid and stuff", Lyza nodded. "Have you had a good conversation in a while?"

Taehyung looked away, "We had stuff to work out."
"Oh yeah, we always had that too", Lyza giggled a little. "Have you seen him smiling the past few weeks?"

"His father died."

Lyza nodded, "You get it, right?"
Taehyung rolled his eyes, "Fuck you." Lyza smiled, threw a pair of boxers at his head and flipped her hair, "Well, you're welcome. Now go and shower, shithead."

"Stupid bitch", Taehyung scoffed, walking over to the bathroom to take a shower and put fresh clothes on. He couldn't believe he seriously let a girl tell him what to do after she threw water at him and insulted him on the worst. As if Jungkook would stop loving him, he couldn't do that. They were meant to be, they always had been. Why would he stop loving him?

Taehyung kept thinking about that while he put shampoo all over his body and washed it off, while he got out of the shower and put clothes on. They were a little tight because Jungkook loved to show off his thighs and his butt while Taehyung was more of the loose type of guy.

No complaints too, those tight jeans were the best thing Taehyung's eyes ever witnessed on Jungkook.

"Hurry up", Lyza said after she opened the door and walked in as if she was his mother or something. "What if I'd be naked right now?", Taehyung hissed at her while she turned her head and looked a bit confused, "Nothing I haven't seen before?"

"You might get horny and want to do it again", Taehyung rolled his eyes, "We couldn't do that to Jungkook."

"I haven't even been thinking of that, dumbass", Lyza laughed, "You're so not my type, Tae."
"Good, you're not my type either", Taehyung blurted out, shaking his head as he walked out of the bathroom to get some breakfast. "Where's breakfast?"