Chapter 1

This is my first story ever so please don't
Criticize that much ,if you don't like it then leave. But at least first read the first 3 chapter thank you 🙏 .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Hello My name is Athena Washington and I'm here to register so I can move into my dorm." I said politely.

"Yes , Athena hold on a sec honey." The desk lady says typing into her computer.

Printing my schedule and room dorm she hands it to me.

"Okay your room is 203 on the second floor. Have a nice day dear."

After saying have a nice day back I walk to my dorm.

I was quite nervous because the roommates could be a male or female , and I actually preferred women because when you have your period it will be awkward and a lot of  other reasons.

Walking to the dorm I stop and get a snicker bar from the vending machine.

A bitch be hungry.

Finally at my door , opening my door I see a thick white girl with blonde hair laying on a couch.

She looks up and smiles at me.

"Hello. My name is Mandy and I'm your new roommate."

I smile back.

"Hello I'm Athena."

"Wow I love your name , goddess of Wisdom and War."

Wow I'm surprised not a dumb blonde , hm so much for stereotypes.

I giggle, "Wow I'm impressed not a lot of people knows who she is or what she is the goddess of."

"Yea , not a dumb blonde." She laughs out.

See, Told you.

"We are going to be great friends." I say.

"Definitely."

As I start to unpack I try to make a little small talk.

"So what is your major?"

"Business. I want to be a lawyer but I don't know yet lately I've been loving to cook , how about you?"

"Actually I love to bake too I actually wanted to do that for a living at one point when I was younger , but I'm doing business too."

Sitting up she smiles.

"Hey let's make a pact."

"If this business shit doesn't work out for us we totally own a bakery or something." She laughs.

Then the doorbell rings.

"Definitely , but my Bestfriend totally gets involved. I think you guys are going to love each other." I say as I get up to get the door.

Opening the door , it's Sasha my Bestfriend.

"Speaking of the devil." I squeal as I hug her.

"You talking about me?" She smiles.

"Yup." I say as I walk back to the couch.

"Sasha this is my new roommate Mandy, I think you'll be great friends."

Sasha looks at Mandy.

"Wow your thick." She says.

Mandy laughs.

"Me girl you look like the actual bratz doll absolutely beautiful."

"Yea , we're going to be great friends." She says loving the compliments.

We all laugh.

"So what were you guys talking about?" Sasha ask falling back on the couch.

"If this business major doesn't work out we own a bakery." Mandy says.

Sasha snorts.

"Well that would be a total waste of money if your paying for college just to not do nothing with it."

I shrug.

"But we would be some hot ass bakers."

We all laugh.

"Definitely." Mandy and Sasha says at the same time.

We all laugh again and get into a fit of laughs. And continue to unpack and settle in.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

This is the first chapter so it's ehhh but it gets better and the story chapters will get longer.