Chapter 25

Leo's POV.

If Athena thought she was going somewhere she must be fucking wrong.

I mean I get why she's mad at me maybe I went a little far but she could stay mad at me in hind sight. I think we all know by now that when Athena goes somewhere she can't be trusted.

"Come on Athena let's go home I need a nap anyway." I said standing up. She looked at me like I grown two heads.

"Did you not hear what I said? Me and Sasha has to go somewhere."

I crossed my arms.

"And where is this somewhere?"

"Leo your not my daddy."

I gave her a look like 'Are you sure about that?'.

She blushed but rolled her eyes.

"Whatever Leo , you heard what I said."

I chuckled. "Athena I think we both know your not going nowhere so now get whatever you brought here and take your pretty little ass into the car."

She must've not wanted to argue because she grumbled but obliged.

"Sasha I guess we could go next week because Leo won't let me go." She pouts.

Sasha nodded and gave me and Athena a hug before we left.

When we got to her house she automatically went into her room and closed the door. I went to her room and busted open the door.

"What the fuck?!"

"I'm starting to think you like getting punish fucked because you always are putting yourself into this predicament."

She rolled her eyes and scoffed.

"Whatever Leo your not getting anything from me because I'm still upset and you wont force me to do anything I don't want to do."

"I think we both know I won't be forcing anything if anything I make you beg."

"Your ego is bigger than your dick and that's already big."

I laughed.

"Was that supposed to be an insult because I felt like that was a compliment."

"Whatever Leo I'm supposed to be mad at you." She pouted .

I sat next to her on the bed and pulled her to my chest.

"Listen I'm sorry if I embarrassed you in front of your cunt of a ex but I don't think I was embarrassing you I was showing him who you belong to , your mine. But I will try to be less possessive va bene?"

She looked up at me and giggled.

"Your really bad at apologizing you didn't even be polite about it and we both know your never going to be less possessive. But I love that about you , va bene?"

She leaned in to give me a quick pec but I deepened it. "Now , how did you learn some Italian?"

She giggled. "The world may never know."

She said and stood up and I slapped her butt.

"Ow Leo , what the hell." She cursed rubbing her butt.

"Your butt is just so jiggly." I said biting my lip. I slapped her butt again.

"Your acting like a kid in a candy shop."

"Only if your the candy."

She laughed. "Your so cheesy."

I laughed and then I stood up and stretched my arms up and yawned.

"I'm getting in the shower you wanna join?" I said smirking. She laughed and shook her head.

"Definitely not because you know we are going to do way more than shower so no."

"Your no fun." I pouted. She walked up to me and pinched my cheeks. "Aww baby , while you are in the shower I'll heat up the food your mom cooked for us I'm starting to get hungry."

"Your always hungry."

She faked gasped in shock. "Well all this food goes to my ass." She said pointing to her ass.

I rolled my eyes and got up to get in the shower.

This shower would be so much better with Athena in it. Rinsing off I got out the shower and put on some sweats with no shirt.

I walked down stairs and smelled the food my mother cooked earlier, it smelled good.

Athena was by the stove mixing the food in the pot. Her butt was just so perfect and plu-

"Earth to Leo, I'm talking to you." She said rolling her eyes now standing in front of me with the spoon in her hands.

"Sorry , its not my fault your ass is just there." I shrugged. She rolled her eyes.

"I'm going to ignore your comment are you ready to eat?"

I pulled her in for a kiss. "Yes."

She smiled and got our plates ready and sat them down on the table. We sat and ate in silence.

"You know , I wouldn't mind this everyday."

"What? Me heating up your moms food?" She laughed.

I rolled my eyes. "No, me coming home to our kids running to the door giving me a hug and you telling them not to run in the house because it's dangerous and i pick them up and we all sit at the table and eat dinner and then after we put them to sleep and we make another baby." I said laughing at the end.

She was looking down at her food blushing but smiling."You are insatiable." She laughed.

Only for you.

After we finished eating I washed the dishes while she was in the shower.

I laid down in the bed and waited for her to come out. When she finally got out she laid down with me.

"Took you long enough you know I can't go to sleep without you."

"Sorry I was lotioning up."

"Mmm good night coniglietto."

"Good night Leo."

"I love you." She snuggled closer to me.

"I love you too." She said.