Chapter 27

The update we've all been waiting for sorry for the wait schools been doing it to me 😂😂😂 and I'm just lazy.

Athenas POV.

I took a deep breath and looked down at the two pregnancy test.

Negative.

A wave of dissatisfaction hit me , Hard.

I guess I never realized how good a baby would sound with Leo until the test came out negative. We weren't trying for a baby so I mean I don't know what I expected really.

I heard the front door slam downstairs.

"Athena?! Are you in the shower?" I heard Leo call from downstairs.

"No I'm coming down now!"

I wrapped the pregnancy tests in paper and then threw it in the garbage so Leo wouldn't see it.

I ran downstairs and smelled the delicious pizza.

"Mmm smells so good. I hope you bought wings too I'm so hungry right now."

"I did." He said chuckling.

"What took you so long? You were way longer than usual."

"I had to stop somewhere." He said looking everywhere but me.

I frowned at him but didn't pressure him about it.

"I need a drink." I said standing up.

"Athena I don't think you need a drink , you know how you get when you get drunk."

I rolled my eyes.

"I mean a regular beverage."

"Oh. My bad coniglietto." He said wrapping his arms around me.

Before he could fully embrace me I moved away from him. When I was a good distance from him I turned and faced him.

"What are you hiding?"

He sighed and then smiled a lopsided smile at me.

"I guess I'm bad at hiding stuff?"

You don't think.

"Well I can't tell you yet because it's a surprise but you'll love it." He smiles walking close to me and softly giving me a pec.

After getting my drink I took four slices of pizza and sat down in the chair.

As I was eating Leo was just watching me.

"I don't like to be watched Leo I'm not a movie." I said without looking up.

"You look too good not to stare at baby."

I blushed slightly at the pet name.

"Whatever any-"

Before I could finish my sentence I felt all my food come up out my stomach. I pushed Leo out of the way and ran to the bathroom and threw up.

While I was throwing up I felt someone pull back my hair , when I was done I wiped my mouth and flushed the toilet.

"Thank you." I said when I was getting up and I gargled some mouth wash.

"Are you okay baby?" Leo asked concerned.

"Yea probably something I ate."

He looked at me skeptically but nodded anyway.

"I'm not hungry anymore and tired I'm going to bed , you coming?"

He nodded.

"Yea coniglietto but let me put the food away first."

I nodded and lazily got into bed getting comfortable I got comfortable ad waited for Leo to come that's when I would really get comfortable.

When he finally got into the bed with me I fell into a deep deep sleep.

———————————————————————————

When I woke up it was nobody beside me. I sat up and stared at the wall for like ten minutes then finally got up and went into the bathroom and did my morning hygiene.

When I went downstairs it was a note from Leo saying he had went to get breakfast.

I decided to call Samantha since I haven't spoke to her in so long it's been a few months but actually seeing her in person it's been a couple of years.

"Hello?"

"Oh I didn't expect you to answer Hey Samantha."

"Athena ! Oh wow I haven't heard from you in a while how've you been I miss you." She said excitedly.

"Nothing much same old same old how's Nikolai?"

She sighed annoyed.

"Annoying as ever but still the love of my life." She giggled.

Out of all of us Samantha was the only person who has her fairytale relationship.

"Well when are you going to see me I miss you so much."

"I know, actually you beat me to it I was going to call you in a few days well uh," she said with a little pause.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm pregnant."

I gasped excitedly.

"Oh my god really?"

"Yea so were thinking about moving down their with family to stay close you know?"

"Yea I totally get it and I cannot wait for you guys to come down."

She just laughs.

"Me too."

I sighed "We could've been pregnant together but my test came back negative."

"Oh ," she said disappointed.

"Did you want to get pregnant in the first place?"

"No not at first but when it came back negative I was thinking would it be so bad." I said not knowing Leo was right behind me.

"What?"

I turned around and saw Leo with a look on his face and he was looking right at me.

"Samantha I'll call you right back." I said hanging up.

"Leo." I said breathlessly.

.
.
.
Hey guys I know you've been wondering where I've been but it's been so much going on even before the corona virus was school and now it's the corona virus so yea. I'll be updating soon i promise. Go read Mateo!!!! Xoxo xoxo vote comment and FOLLOWW❤️