Chapter 9

Athenas POV

1 hour before the party
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Okay so what am I gonna wear?" I said thinking to myself out loud.

I was looking for the perfect outfit something classy and cute but maybe a little bit skimpy.

Looking in the back of my closet I found the perfect outfit.

Getting into the shower I started to think about my whole day.

Today was the worst day of my life.

Leo fingered me in a empty hallway.

I know I never had no sexual experience besides him but I know not every boy or man even makes you orgasm like that.

It's sad to say but thinking about it gets me wet.
Deep down I know I don't regret it at all.

I wash up quickly not trying to think about it and start to get out the shower and get ready.

After getting out the shower I start to do
My hair.

I end up decided to curl it and give me a loose curl type of look.

I put on light makeup and then put on my outfit.

I look in the mirror.

I hmm to myself. "Not bad."

"Not bad at all you look like a bad bitch! Leo is gonna shoot in his pants and shoot everybody who looks at you."

I laugh at the statement and turn around and see it's Sasha.

I sputter.

"B-bitch you look great but I know Mateo is NOT letting you out like that."

Her eyes widen.

"I know so we have to go!"

She grabs my arm and drags me out the room.

I take my purse and go.

Guess I'll be putting lip gloss on in the car.

"We're meeting Mandy there and Leo and Mateo won't be there till like a hour so hopefully by the time we get there we'll be already wasted."

I snort.

"Hopefully but by the end of the night we'll be sober again and be fucked."

Literally.

Driving to the party me and Sasha get out the car and we see the party is already packed.

"You ready?" I asked.

"Yea time to get wasted."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Athenas hair makeup and outfit

Sasha and her outfit (don't mind the diamonds and stuff on her face lol) btw its a skirt

Walking in the party it was already a stench a weed alcohol and sweaty teens.

Colleges parties.

Me and Sasha went straight to the kitchen.

"This has been one hell of a week. We started college." Sasha says taking a sip of her already made alcohol.

"We are in a complicated relationship or whatever you call it with two boys." I say taking her cup and taking a big gulp out of it.

I must've drunk too much because I got lightheaded right away.

Shit was strong.

After each of us took one more big sip we decided to go where everybody was dancing.

Before we went there we texted Mandy to meet us there.

We saw Mandy and started to dance and get our party on.

Then there was a twerking song on,

They done fucked up now.

Me and Sasha looked at each other and we started twerking.

They made a little crowd around us.

All you heard was "aye , aye , aye , aye!!"

Then I felt someone come behind me.

The liquor must've already gotten to my brain because I didn't move I started grinding on him.

The person wasn't grinding back. Turning around to see who it was, fuck, it was no other then Leo.
.
.
.
.
.
.
10 minutes before.

Leo's POV.

Me and Mateo was late to this party.

We actually forgot about it until I remembered last minute , now here we was dressed up in nothing special and were looking for Athena and Sasha so we could go.

In the front of the house we could hear the music blasting.

Walking inside there were people in the kitchen but not a lot.

"They're probably with Mandy and she's most likely dancing." Mateo said.

I nod.

Walking in the living room where everyone was at there was a little crowd in the middle and everyone was chanting "aye , aye , aye , aye."

Walking all the way to the front guess who the flying fuck was shaking their asses.

Our girls.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued........

Lmaooo just fucking with ya.

Me and Mateo looked at each other.

We looked at our girls outfit.

I was fuming.

A fucking see through dress?!

And don't get me started on Sasha , that wasn't my girl but she was wilding I don't know who's was worse but both was getting punished.

Tired of the guys looking at our girls asses we stood behind them.

Instead of stopping they started to fucking grind on us.

Are they drunk?

Finally turning around Athena looked at me, realizing who it was she looked at me wide eyed.

Yea your in deep shit.
.
.
.
.