Bonus Chapter Pt 1

Kores POV

NOTE: THIS PART TAKES PLACE YEARS LATER LIKE 18 YEARS LATER.

"Okay mom love you guys , I'll see you next week call you when I get there." I said hugging and kissing her and dad.

I was going to our cabin this week to get my head out of the gutter and have no distractions.

My first year in college and finals were coming fast already.

I was actually surprised dad let me go.

As you can tell I was the baby in the family.

BABY.

I couldn't barely do anything around my family , but I loved that they were protective over me.

Even though I know I didn't need it. But according to Ares, I couldn't even hurt a fly.

Which not in my defense was totally true.

Still I could take care of myself.

Driving to the cabin Willow called me.

(SASHA AND MATEOS DAUGHTER)

"Hello?"

"Bitch. You weren't going to tell me you were going to the cabin? I was supposed to surprise you with going with me to a party." She whined.

Kind of ironic me and her was best friends considering how outgoing she actually is.

"Hey no swearing. And Will you know finals are coming you should actually be studying this weekend."

"Kore you know you could ace that test with your eyes closed." She said. I already knew she was rolling her eyes.

I giggled.

"Whatever. I'll be back Thursday."

"Wow a whole week Kore. Without me."

"You'll survive." I laughed.

"Just don't fall in love with Ares anymore." I teased.

She scoffed.

"Like I can be any more deeper."

She had a HUGE crush on Ares but it seems like he didn't reciprocate the same. But that didn't stop her.

"Okay well I'm pulling up call you later." I say.

"Love you!" She screams before hanging up.

Pulling up into the driveway I look at the beautiful cabin I haven't been to in years.

I text all my family members that I'm here before they sent a swat team to come and get me.

Yes it's THAT serious.

As fun as it may sound being the baby of the family especially into this family wasn't that fun.

I've always been treated like I couldn't do things on my own.

Probably because my whole life I was always the small one or the tiny baby.

Even now at 5'6 I'm pretty tiny. 5'6 is tiny to a bunch of 6'0s and 6'2s.

Also growing up with my grandmothers genes which gave me a thick body with a slim waist while all my mom and my sister had just a slim and a little curvy body , men looked at me more.

Also I was the only dark-skin in my family with blue eyes.

My mother told me how everyone in the hospital room was surprised.

Finally getting all my bags into the house I dropped it off onto the floor and started a bath.

____________________________________

Stephans POV.

"figlio non puoi Fanculo questa su."
(Son you can't fuck this up.)

"Conosco padre."
(I know father.)

Right now I was going to see my future wife.

Someone I didn't want to marry.

Most likely some stuck up puttana.

Being in the mafia wasn't as 'cool' as it seemed in the books.

I can say it turned me into a heartless bastard.

Since I was the first born I was next up and I had to have a wife. But always seemed to end up with the whores.

"Her name is Anoushka. She-"

"She's a Russian puttana?"

"No she is your future wife son. Marrying her can give us access to the russian mafia also son. To underground-"

"Papa that is not what we do. As the next heir I forbid any sex trafficking in my mafia."

"I do not want to marry her. Marrying her would just bring me headache and annoyance."

"Son you will listen to me. You are twenty-five years old. You whole life I've been teaching you this."

I sigh. I could never get a break.

If I do say so my fucking self we were fine.

Money was coming in. No rats in our system. FBI wasn't on our ass like last year.

"Son you will marry her and that's."

Decided not to argue with him no more I stormed out the room.

I was supposed to be doing a drop off in one of our warehouses so I got the boxes and started to head over there.

I called my right hand to tell him I was close by. Him not answering started to give me a red flag .

He always answer the phone.

Before I could call him again my brother called me.

"fratello esci di lì! è un set up!"
(brother get out of there! it's a set up!)

"FUCK!"

I try to swerve out of there but before I could shots ring out and I'm swerving into a tree.

Then everything goes black.

YEAHHHH NEW STORYYYYYYY 🤪. SEQUEL . 2 OF EM.