"Open" (chapter 21)

Athenas POV.

After the dinner I went home.

I took a Uber because Leo was nowhere to be found but I knew he was okay.

I took off all my clothes and went into the shower.

I had so much on my mind and when I'm in the shower I hate to have my mind full of thoughts because then I over think.

I take a shower as quick as possible and started to get ready to go to sleep.

as I was about to go to sleep I got a message from Leo.

Text message

Leo: I just wanted to let you know how sorry I was the way I reacted to our conversation I love you Athena a lot.

Next to the message was a song.

Leo: I don't listen to music and when I do it's not love songs at all but I feel like this song literally is our relationship 😂 but the only thing is Athena I always needed you. Remember that. I love you my coniglietto Goodnight.

(Hey guys author here so before I wrote this story I used to listen to this song all the time and I used one quote from it but I swear I never made this story based off this song , when I was listening to it while writing then I realized it's literally there relationship but not all the way but it would be way better if you listen to the song and no I won't be one of those authors with the songs this is like the only song that I will ever post into this story so please listen it would make more sense to listen anyways back to the story thanks !!!)

Down below the message was a song.

It said :

"Open - Lexxy"

Listening to the song made me cry. It was almost literally our relationship.

"They say that drunk minds talk sober thoughts"

"And is it me that you want? me that you want
I guess it's me that you want tonight."

"Cause I think we talk more when you're intoxicated, inebriated And, baby, I hate it"

"'Cause this is how this goes, I know it Take one drink to the head and, Everything just feels right"

"You just do that to leave the room, like you always do."

"I never needed you, I just, I just wanted you"
"Wanted, wanted you to love me, but trust me
Put nothing above me, just put your heart in my hands."

"I guess it's me that you want, me that you want
I guess it's me that you want tonight Can we just be open tonight? Cause I know tomorrow we won't"

"You don't remember that And I don't remember you"

"Drunk minds talk sober thoughts, yeah I guess it's me that you want, me that you want I guess it's me that you want tonight Drunk minds talk sober thoughts, oh, yeah Guess it's me that you want Guess it's me that you want."

(Author : Yea I skipped some lyrics to the song I wasn't gonna copy and paste the whole song I just copied and pasted the parts that really shine a light on there relationship but you have to listen to the song to really understand.)

At the end of the song I was in tears Now thinking about it I really only opened up to Leo when I was drunk or not myself.

I put the song on replay and let it fill my headphones until I went to sleep to it.

The next day.

I woke up to my phone still playing the song I paused it and looked at the time 5:35 am I was up early and wasn't feeling bad or sick but I was feeling good I was feeling down.

I decided to open the shop early.

I got ready and when I was done I drove to the bakery and it was 6:30 am still early I don't open the shop until like 10.

Before I went in I decided To text Leo. After I finished texting him I know his dumbass wouldn't answer until like 10 because he always woke up late even in college.

"Time to start a new day." I sighed and opened up my shop.

Leo's POV.

I woke up and went into the shower not even bothered to check my phone. After everything with Athena I was too scared to open up my phone.

I confessed my love to her , I mean I did before but I was never this vulnerable.

My phone started ringing , not looking at who it was I picked it up.

"Hello?"

"Hey bro , I need your help." Said Mateo through the phone.

"Listening."

" I wanna Tell Sasha how I feel but I'm nervous, me and her argue all the time she's really insecure bro and I just want her to know that she's beautiful and I - I think I love her."

My eyes widened at that.

I never thought Ide hear my Bestfriend say he'd love anyone except family.

"Wow congrats I'm finally happy your confronting your feelings but I can't help you on this one you have to do whatever you feel Sasha loves it has to come from your heart."

I heard him groan and sigh. And I finally heard a grumpy fine at the end before he hung up the call.

I looked at the phone and laughed at him.

Looking at the phone made me see that Athena texted me almost 4 hours ago like around 6:30 am.

I decided not to be a pussy and look at the message.

Athena (Coniglietto🥰) :

Leo that song made me cry 😂 I had it on replay all night and woke up to it. I was never really mad at you yesterday except for the see you around part like you were cutting me off out of your life. I love you Leo a lot.

P.s you were wrong about us not knowing each other. I know you have a birthmark right under your lip because everytime you bite your lip looking and admiring me . I know right before your write something down you flip the pencil over and bite the eraser. I know you LOVE everything chocolate and one fact I know for sure is I know you love me and one thing you know about me is that I love you with everything in me and I'm yours always.
Your coniglietto.

I looked at the message in disbelief.

Is it anyway I could fall for her harder.

Heyyyyyyyyy guys author hereeeeee we finally got to talk to Mateo 🤣🤣🤣 after so long I'm so tired right now and I have to wake up at 5 to get ready for school tomorrow you guys better know I love you guys 😂😂 Goodnight.