Chapter 26

Athenas POV.

It's been almost a month since Leo's parents went traveling and everything has been great with me and Leo.

We argue all the time then he "punishes" me and we make up and do it all over again. It's been great , too great , I feel like something bad is going to happen or at least something unexpected.

I'm now frosting this cake I made for Leo because his birthday is in a few days and I won't have time any other day , the shop has been so busy lately which is good more money.

I'm actually planning to open another shop but in a different location.

"Athena I'm not going to be here later on tonight." Sasha said.

"Why?"

"I'm going on a date with some boy." She said which led me to roll my eyes.

I would've thought her and Mateo would get together before me and Leo did but Sasha was too stubborn to see the good in front of her she never trust anyone and I've know that hell , she didn't trust me fully until we hit fifth grade and we've been in the same class since KINDERGARTEN. I put the spatula down and sighed.

"Sasha when are you gonna stop this madness and just be with Mateo."

She scoffed. "Me and him are not compatible and I'm not looking for love I want to be single for the rest of my life hell I would become a nun but I love sex."

I roll my eyes at her silliness. I don't dwell on the situation because she's only gonna get more mad and right now It's too hot to be arguing in this kitchen.

"Only time will tell with you too and I'm gonna say I told you so at our double wedding."

She laughs and roll her eyes.

"Whatever , I'll see you later?" She said giving me a kiss on the cheek.

I nod.
———————————————————————————

It's been about five hours since I started Leo's cake and I just finished after baking , cooling , leveling cakes , frosting, then making more frosting and more chilling then decorating and more decorating that I'm finally finished.

"Not to shabby , he's going to love it." I turn around and see Mateo.

I ran and gave him a hug I haven't seen him in so long.

"I missed you asshole where've you been?"

He laughs. "Around."

I roll my eyes.

"How've you been then?"

"Good , but I really came here to ask you can you hire my friend she's rea-"

"She? Is this a one night stand that needs a job because I never heard of this friend before." I'm asking because he's done this before.

"She's my friend like I said and soon to be girlfriend if I play my cards right."

"Nope."

"No what?"

"No she can't get a job and no that's not your soon to be girlfriend."

"Athena, " he sighs.

"You have to get over this fantasy me and Sasha is going to be together, yes I love her but if my love isn't enough for her then I don't know what else to do I'm not going to sit here and wait for her until she's ready. Me and her aren't going to get the fantasy life that you and Leo have we are two different people."