Chapter 31.

Athenas POV.

I fucking hate Leo's stupid ass I swear he's such a dickhead like what makes you want to throw me in the fucking pool.

One of my titties should've popped out and flashed somebody and see if he would've liked that shit .

"Coniglietto I'm sorry but it was too good to resist." He said wrapping a towel on me while I pouted.

"Look dry off baby so we can get ready to go see my mom Mandy is on her way to the hospital now." He said kissing my lips.

I dried off while getting my phone and other stuff to bring to Sasha and Mateo room so me and her could get ready together .

I decided to wear something simple but cute. 

Sasha decided to wear something also simple and cute but more on the girly side

We both went downstairs where the guys were waiting for us

We all drove in one car and in a pure silence we were all nervous so it was really an uncomfortable silence and I've never experienced something like this .

I feel like right then and there we all silently prayed for everything to be smooth.

"We are here ." Leo said shaking me out of my thoughts.

We all got out the car and went inside the hospital. I've always hated hospitals.

I mean who doesn't. All hospitals really bring is death , or due dates to how long you have until a family member is dead.

We all walked dreadfully to her room.

When we opened up the door she was already up and  awake.

"Look at my beautiful family. I missed you all. " she said cheerfully.

Surprisingly she didn't look how I expected . She didn't look sickly pale she wasn't thinning . Now don't get me wrong she wasn't glowing but she just looked a little dehydrated the most .

Me and Sasha pushed the boys out of the way and grouped hug our second mom.

"Hey girls are my boys treating you good?" She said giggling .

Before we could answer Mandy and Their dad came in .

"Mom!" Mandy ran up to her with tears in her eyes .

After hugging Mandy she gave their dad a kiss. He looked on edge the whole time scared out of his mind like he was mentally preparing for the worst.

"Guys you look like your waiting for me to die." She laughed out.

We all looked at her shocked.

"Mom that's not funny ." Leo said .

"Guys I'm fine , I'm here."

Before we could respond the doctor walked. She looked at all of us and smiled.

"Well hello everyone, it's a lot more people in here  than usual." She giggled. "My name is doctor Johnson."

We all gave her a small smile.

"So ," she said going into doctor mode. " How are you ? Are you feeling anymore sick? Your wife here sir was throwing up an hour ago I don't know if she told you ?" She said looking at their dad.

He gave his wife an hard stare and she was just there not making eye contact. "Thanks a lot doc." She said dryly.

"Doc , so what's the problem we know she has a heart problem but-"

"Heart problem?" She said looking down at her clipboard.

"Ah Yea, " she said.

She smiled at all of us. "I don't know what , excuse my language shitty doctor you went to but you don't have any heart problem, in fact your heart is more than great ."

We all stood there shocked .

"W-what?" Sasha said .

"Did you not go to a second or third opinion?" The doctor asked .

"No I didn't want to get my hopes-"

"You didn't get a second opinion?" Their dad said screaming .

"I-I'm Sorry." She said her eyes watering .

"Wait so why is she sick or in here." Leo finally asked speaking up.

"Well your heart is perfectly fine , the medicine that you've been taking is making your heart go way faster then a normal heart thus making it beat faster making it pump more blood. This is not a movie you won't get superpowers from a really fast heart." She said laughing at the end.

"So all you have to do is take some pills for about two months and your heart should be normal or even better than ever ."

Without even realizing I let out a cry of joy. That's when we all let out a breath of fresh air.

The doctor left to give us some space and get the release papers and meds.

We were all so happy . Then I realized that we needed to tell her about my pregnancy.

"Mom." Leo said , which made everyone look at us.

"Well me and Athena have some news." He said pulling me closer.

"Mateo and Sash already knows but..."

"I'm pregnant." I say.

Their parents screamed. "Oh really ? I'm going to be a grandma?" I nod happy.

We all were laughing because Leo's mom was already talking about where she'll take our baby and how she was going to spoil it .

We all laughed because we all knew it was true.

Leo's dad pulled me to the side and gave me a big hug .

"Thank you for coming into our lives . You and Sasha. " he said smiling .

"Thanks for welcoming us." I say hugging tighter.

We both laugh .

"Now , when are Mateo and Sasha going to get together?" I laughed .

"That's a long story . " I say over dramatically.

Things are finally looking good for us.

.
.
.
.
HEY GUYSSSSS yes so I did a double update smh it would've been earlier but school n stuff . I just want you guys to know this book is coming to an end soon but they it's going to be Sasha and Mateo and then a new book I already have coming uppppp and I cannot tf wait ❤️❤️ but yea.