Chapter Four

Athenas POV

I wanted another snicker so bad.

I've been looking for another snicker for like 20 minutes.

I've been looking for a snicker forever now I'm running up to the fourth floor on they long ass stairs.

Finally making it I stop to take a well needed breathe Sasha lazy ass is still on the first floor probably.

"Fuck I need to exercise."

Looking up I see a boy bending down to get the last fucking snicker.

"No no no no , fuck no. I walked up 3 flights up stairs for someone to take it this nigga better be fine as hell taking the last snickers." I said obviously pissed.

Turning around he is fine as hell.

But he looks familiar I just can't put my finger on it.

My breath gets caught up in my throat.

"Shit I guess he was sculpted by the gods." I whisper but I think he hears me.

Before he could say anything Sasha lazy ass FINALLY makes it up the stairs.

"Bitch you walk too fast." Sasha says breathing hard.

"To have no fucking snickers, are you serious Athena?" She says.

Before I can give her the finger, coming  down the stairs is I'm guessing this boys fine ass friend.

My nigga still look better. Period.

"Puttana I finally got upstairs to our-"

He looks at Sasha and he's staring at her like she's the last meal on earth.

"Fuck you look better up close."

His friend walks up to Sasha.

She looks up at him and blushes she steps back as he steps closer to her , like she's scared of she gets to close she might jump his bones.

Looking back at this fine ass white boy I look at his snicker.

He chuckles.

"I'm guessing you want this?" He says waving the snicker in the air.

I nod.

I can't even create words he lifts up his arm revealing his abs.

His juicy abs.

Snapping out of it when he says,

"I'll give it to you."

I smile.

"Really?"

"Yea for one thing."

"What?"

"You give me a kiss." He smiles knowing that in most likely won't give his ass no kiss.

I look at him like he crazy.

Before I could answer or give him a piece of my mind for thinking I'm some fast girl someone behinds me says his name.